Commerce @ UNSW (1 Viewer)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
I saw, like, a billion red headed chicks at the UNSW lecture things. Everyone was either not Australian (read: white) or red headed. What the fuck? Was there like some underground meeting thing where all the red heads in australia decided to meet in the CLB?

They're just so... inferior.

I'll be doing B/eco unless they drop the Commerce UAI another 0.75points and let me the fuck in.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Tuna said:
You are a bit arrogant about people being inferior
I'm a lot arrogant about a lot of things; it's a well known fact though that red headed people (ie. ginger kids) are genetically inferior to us normals. Jesus knew it, Hitler knew it, hell even Bono knows it.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Haha, I love lame jokes, I almost pissed myself trying to contain my laughter over that one about it seeming like a longer life. Seriously the "A man walks into a bar... ouch" joke gets me every time, can't help but indulge in some kneeslappingly good laughter.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
So many asians... we had some non-asian hotties in economics though :) I counted in that room, it was like 14 to 56 ratio of white to asian. I was bored. I started in the commerce theatre but way to many people, go to 6 : 36 then gave up.

You missed a gold joke in the Eco one, this guy was having a cry about transfering into Commerce after 1st year Eco and wanting to know if he would get in, and then the Indian guy made a crack about it all being Supply and Demand. Coudln't help but chuckle :p

How nuts was that guys accent that spoke about someting or other? It was steven hawkings cross german cross american with speckles of irish. Crazy shit.

pete_mate

HSC
minushuman said:
So many asians... we had some non-asian hotties in economics though :) I counted in that room, it was like 14 to 56 ratio of white to asian. I was bored. I started in the commerce theatre but way to many people, go to 6 : 36 then gave up.

You missed a gold joke in the Eco one, this guy was having a cry about transfering into Commerce after 1st year Eco and wanting to know if he would get in, and then the Indian guy made a crack about it all being Supply and Demand. Coudln't help but chuckle :p

How nuts was that guys accent that spoke about someting or other? It was steven hawkings cross german cross american with speckles of irish. Crazy shit.
that german guy was awesome. finance lecturers should only be swiss or german

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Don't all the financial people end up in Singapore anyway?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
minushuman said:
Nah they end up in bed with hot sluts... well, that's what i'm hoping.
That's the ones that go to Thailand, and the sluts used to be men.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
No, I'm going to be offering young maidens as sacrifices to our alien overlords, and you're first up ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)