• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Committments other than academic? (1 Viewer)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
knights fan since '98.. <3'd the johns brothers, cheif etc etc .. i have to admit that last year i didn't pay much attention to their losing!

couple of years ago i'd have said that tv was a commitment as i was 'commited' to watching the simpsons every day at 6, big brother, all those american comedies, football, soccer and hours on end of cricket and tennis but it's all over now. computer/internet = almost everything.
Knights fan since before 1997 ... that's right, before they won their first premiership.

Meh, my time is split between television and the internet. All procrastination time as well :(

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I remember playing it back in year 10 or so, it wasn't very good, I was fallen upon and squashed several times by big people, lol. I like soccer though, yaay.

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Knights fan since before 1997 ... that's right, before they won their first premiership.
i was still having tea parties with my ken doll and action man before 97!

soccer would be a fun commitment. both watching and playing.

myz

HSC
im at cheerleading 3 hrs a wk, gymnastics 3 hrs a wk, gym coaching 7 hrs a wk, n tennis for 13 hrs a wk..

myz

HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
my gosh.. a cheerleader chick who's into tennis. *faints*
hahaha dont get too excited..i suck at both..

myz

HSC
basketcase89 said:
Cheerleading for what?
its called American Cheerleading..we dont really like cheer for a team specifically ..its like a sport of its own kinda thing wif comps n stuff but we still gta like yell out cheers..its kinda like dancing and gym combined (im like unco as)..its like the same style as in "Bring it on" but like alot easier coz we aint very good..

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
greycats said:
Cheerleading for team russell :)
I'd back that up.;)

myz said:
its called American Cheerleading..we dont really like cheer for a team specifically ..its like a sport of its own kinda thing wif comps n stuff but we still gta like yell out cheers..its kinda like dancing and gym combined (im like unco as)..its like the same style as in "Bring it on" but like alot easier coz we aint very good..
Aw yeah... American Cheerleading. I used to watch that on ESPN many years ago. It's pretty much like aerobics crossed with dance and random yelling. I didn't know Australia had American cheerleading... wow you learn something everyday.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
myz said:
I have actually seen something like this when I was in the US a couple of years back, and on some shows on Australian television.

tmde1st

HSC
I had no idea that people actually did cheerleading. i thought that it was jus for movies...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)