Communal Masturbation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
are you a christian nub?
narrow-minded.

clearly there's some fucked up action going on in your morals.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
but if you can't give any reasons for why you believe something then you're operating on the level of a 5 year old, well done :D

I think really it's not an opinion at all, more likely to just be ignorance/prejudice :D

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Well ok then, thata why we have men and women and mot men and more men. Also have you thought why homosexuality spreads disease?? Because its not right!

WTF a 5 year old lol, how the hell did i get the message up here then? How could a five year old do that! Also how could a 5 year old go to uni?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Hakz said:
Well ok then, that why we have men and women and mot men and more men. Also have you thought why homosexulaity spreads disease?? Because its not right!
so does hetrosexual sex... so does coughing... so does touching things. these things are NOT RIGHT too

lmao

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
HIV aids is a deadly disease or should i say virus that is incurable, do u get it now?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Hakz said:
HIV aids is a deadly disease or should i say virus that is incurable, do u get it now?
look at this nub

Dramaqueen06

HSC
Enteebee said:
Nah it's definately more gay to have sex with women than men, how many cocks has your average woman been exposed to? In my experience, at least 1000. What % of women love cock? 90. What % of men love cock? 10. If you sleep with a women you are totally gay.
Eh...
You're one weird person, interesting things to say though.

hero.

HSC
N/A
Hakz said:
Your username fits you quite well

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Hakz said:
Mate, I reckon it's ok to be against something, as long as you have a reason and you don't hate on people because of it, but seriously, AIDS is not a gay disease, nor is it God's punishment to gay people. So shut the fuck up please.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Dramaqueen06 said:
Eh...
You're one weird person, interesting things to say though.
We're all a little crazy...

hero.

HSC
N/A
normal sex is also wrong cause you can get crabs and herpes. God is punishing us cause sex is wrong. That's where communal masturbation comes in lol

Dramaqueen06

HSC
hero. said:
normal sex is also wrong cause you can get crabs and herpes. God is punishing us cause sex is wrong. That's where communal masturbation comes in lol

Can you reproduce with Communal masturbation though?

Honestly, Masturbation is a sin more than sex- unless is is underage or forced,or homosexual...

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I think all sex is a sin, especially when it's between two people who love each other.

Dramaqueen06

HSC
Enteebee said:
I think all sex is a sin, especially when it's between two people who love each other.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that is all....

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
If they really love each other then why are they fascilitating each other's own forsaken demise?

Dramaqueen06

HSC
Enteebee said:
If they really love each other then why are they fascilitating each other's own forsaken demise?
Couples connect more when they "Make love"
it's just that people describe it as a "Good fuck" or whatever that klls it...
If you love someone, you do whatever possible to please them emotionally,physically and sexually.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Couples connect more when they "Make love"
When people have sex with each other it only leads to pain, jealousy etc... There are so many threads on this forum with people bitching because they can't get some girl to root them, crying because they can't keep it up, so many people anxious about how a potential lover will view their penis, so many people acting like dicks to try to garner the attention of the opposite sex...

No, sex has nothing to do with love and should only be done to procreate... children are the only beautiful gleam of love that can spawn from such a personally devestating act.

Dramaqueen06

HSC
Enteebee said:
When people have sex with each other it only leads to pain, jealousy etc... There are so many threads on this forum with people bitching because they can't get some girl to root them, crying because they can't keep it up, so many people anxious about how a potential lover will view their penis, so many people acting like dicks to try to garner the attention of the opposite sex...

No, sex has nothing to do with love and should only be done to procreate... children are the only beautiful gleam of love that can spawn from such a personally devestating act.

Sex isn't a MUST... People SHOULD learn how to love each other without having anything to do with it, so i agree with you on that.
It can lead to hurt people but people need to know how to deal with things though.Problems occur with every stiuation.
Sex is simply there for fun,satisfaction and reproduction... it can also be a stress relief for some people.
It's best to share sex with your lover than to share it with some random.
Everything isn't about sex but i think it's better to share with someone you love than someone you don't...

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Sex isn't a MUST... People SHOULD learn how to love each other without having anything to do with it, so i agree with you on that.
But people don't, that's not the sort of creatures we are for the most part... especially guys. You get a guy to rank his female friends in order of how much he cares about them and you'll usually notice it's perfectly aligned with how he would rank their looks (some outlying factors include girls he's broken up with or have told him to fuck off and maybe girls who are ugly but have hot friends)... Now guys will make up really clever confabulations to justify this, in their head it's because the girl is so much nicer/more fun etc... but the truth is it's just sexual attraction. Most love is just that, an ad-hoc emotional patch job to stop us from realising how barbaric we are.

Only through god and the pathway of righteousness he has layed out for us in the bible of marriage can we achieve true love, true happiness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)