Comparing Uni's (1 Viewer)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
ORLLY so you were telling us to google [a personal view held by you] [the word notion can be used here]. i c
I wasn't telling you anything. You just assume that your miminal presence on this forum amounts to me caring what you think. :music:

In case you haven't noticed, I actually answered the OP's original question.

You haven't done anything.

My sources (i.e. ME) say you're irrelevant to this discussion.

Last edited:

runnable

HSC
Don't feel like it. I made a personal statement. I am the source.
Since you don't feel like explaining your own claims, let me enlighten you a bit.

Its hard to find an Asia-Pacific ranking for undergraduate B-schools.

Even the great AGSM is not No1 in Asia Pacific with INSEAD Singapore, NUS, Melbourne Business school etc consistently ranked above AGSM.

So unless you can provide a source for your claim ... :haha: at your ignorance.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
let me enlighten you a bit.

Its hard to find an Asia-Pacific ranking for undergraduate B-schools.

Even the great AGSM (Australian GRADUATE School of Management) is not No1 in Asia Pacific with INSEAD Singapore, NUS, Melbourne Business school etc consistently ranked above AGSM.

So unless you can provide a source for your claim ... :haha: at your ignorance.
HAHAHAHAHAHA......

You shot yourself in the foot with this post. I provided a little hint as to what's wrong with your comment.

Now I'm the one :haha: at your ignorance.

runnable

HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHA......

You shot yourself in the foot with this post. I provided a little hint as to what's wrong with your comment.

Now I'm the one :haha: at your ignorance.
Excuse me? If you did read my post, you should see my comment on the lack of rankings for ASB and undergraduate B-Schools before I made my mention of AGSM due to that lack of rankings.

The "even the great..." clearly signals that I am referring to a different matter : AGSM. Not related to ASB.

Is this an English issue, comprehension issue or both?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Excuse me? If you did read my post, you should see my comment on the lack of rankings for ASB and undergraduate B-Schools before I made my mention of AGSM due to that lack of rankings.

The "even the great..." clearly signals that I am referring to a different matter : AGSM. Not related to ASB.

Is this an English issue, comprehension issue or both?
What's your point, dipshit?

You're just having a little rant because I didn't give you any sources for a personal statement I made from my own experience and opinions.

You want to prove me wrong. Go ahead. Doesn't change anything. You don't get a prize and more importantly, no one cares.

Including me.

runnable

HSC
What's your point, dipshit?

You're just having a little rant because I didn't give you any sources for a personal statement I made from my own experience and opinions.

You want to prove me wrong. Go ahead. Doesn't change anything. You don't get a prize and more importantly, no one cares.

Including me.
Hang on.

1) You gave a statement "ASB is best in Asia-Pacific" based on your own experience and opinions.

2) You told me to Google that.

3) Do you publish your experience and opinions online? If so, where is it (sources)?

4) If not, then wtf are you talking about. There's nothing to prove wrong because you haven't presented anything. Get defensive and pissed when you know you got nothing to say.

Really saddens me to know retards like you attend my uni and do the same course.

Last edited:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Really saddens me to know retards like you attend my uni and do the same course.
Now you've lost me....

I made a positive, personal comment about our faculty and our university and yet somehow you still ask me for sources when you either should already know where they are or by the looks of it, have already found and read some yourself.

We attend the same university and do the same course. To be honest, we really shouldn't be arguing...

runnable

HSC
Now you've lost me....

I made a positive, personal comment about our faculty and our university and yet somehow you still ask me for sources when you either should already know where they are or by the looks of it, have already found and read some yourself.

We attend the same university and do the same course. To be honest, we really shouldn't be arguing...
Okay mate this is what went through my head when I first saw your comment...

"Oh wow thats great! I didn't know that before! Best in Asia-Pacific! I want to read more about it!"

then I asked you for your source. Then you smacked me with a rude reply and more to come.

But really, it shouldn't matter we're from the same faculty, you still need to back claims up or make it clear that you have nothing to back it up with right at the beginning.

UNSW :headbang:

Last edited:

runnable

HSC
Now you've lost me....

Okay mate this is what went through my head when I first saw your comment...

"Oh wow thats great, I didn't know that before! I want to read more about it!"

then I asked you for your source. Then you smacked me with a rude reply and more to come.

But really, it shouldn't matter we're from the same faculty, you still need to back claims up or make it clear that you have nothing to back it up with right at the beginning.

UNSW :headbang:

HSC
N/A
I wasn't telling you anything. You just assume that your miminal presence on this forum amounts to me caring what you think. :music:

In case you haven't noticed, I actually answered the OP's original question.

You haven't done anything.

My sources (i.e. ME) say you're irrelevant to this discussion.
WTF do you mean? Please try to write/converse in simple language. First, you think google is a notion, now this.

You haven't answered anything, because you haven't back them up with facts. In case you hadn't notice, the notion:confused:google cannot search meaningless shit in your head. So don't tell anyone to Google your inner thoughts.

BTW good luck finding a job with that combo of majors why didn't you choose accounting as one?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
financial economics is actually a very strong major...

very strong focus on financial analysis. it has courses in econometrics, economics and finance...

MJ-47

HSC
I love it when someone starts a university comparison thread,

always so funny to read, although I take no side in any of your arguments, i'd just like to thank you all for brightening my dark day today,.......

Cheers :)

sickk

HSC
I love it when someone starts a university comparison thread,

always so funny to read, although I take no side in any of your arguments, i'd just like to thank you all for brightening my dark day today,.......

Cheers :)
cool story

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
oh i know it is bros before hoes bit the mistake was intentional for singularly use =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)