Comparing Uni's (1 Viewer)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Okay mate this is what went through my head when I first saw your comment...

"Oh wow thats great, I didn't know that before! I want to read more about it!"

then I asked you for your source. Then you smacked me with a rude reply and more to come.

But really, it shouldn't matter we're from the same faculty, you still need to back claims up or make it clear that you have nothing to back it up with right at the beginning.

UNSW :headbang:
Fair enough, I concede. I didn't provide sources but then again, I didn't know you're from my faculty and uni. I still wont provide sources (I honestly cant be fucked) but I'll apologise for my previous posts and we'll leave it at that.

To be honest, if I'd known from the outset that you were at UNSW, I wouldn't have been up you in the first place. No point in bashing someone who goes to the same uni and does the same course.

If you weren't from my uni/doing my course though, then it would be a very different story.

WTF do you mean? Please try to write/converse in simple language. First, you think google is a notion, now this.

You haven't answered anything, because you haven't back them up with facts. In case you hadn't notice, the notion:confused:google cannot search meaningless shit in your head. So don't tell anyone to Google your inner thoughts.

BTW good luck finding a job with that combo of majors why didn't you choose accounting as one?
Shut the fuck up. (Like I said before, very different story).

randomguy777

HSC
N/A
fyi: you will want to compare graduate programs not undergraduate.
comparing undergraduate programs are epic fail in the area of business/commerce nationally. undergrad degrees don't stand out.

what important are graduate schools, especially expect large differences in perception of quality in the U.S/europe.

The Macquarie Globe::

AGSM 2009 - The AGSM MBA is the only Australian MBA in the world's top 50 and AGSM Executive programs is the consistent leader in executive education in Australia.
Macquarie Graduate School of Management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Our rankings | Why study at ASB? | Future Students | Australian School of Business | UNSW
UNSW: The University of New South Wales - Sydney Australia - FUTURE STUDENTS
Macquarie Graduate School of Management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

can't be bothered to search for usyd.

^'Postgraduate Rankings
The AGSM Program was ranked as the leading full time MBA in Australia and among the top 40 MBAs worldwide in ..'

imo i think unsw's undergrad's program maybe better due to perceived quality/funding etc. but then again undergrad content wise its all dumbed down.

postgrad wise nothing special.

sickk

HSC
sorry for dumb question? but what do they look at when you apply for post grad entry into these school, like the AGSM and ASB ?

is it the marks you got in your undergrad or work experience or something more ?

runnable

HSC
You need undergraduate marks AND work experience, usually at least 2 years, averaging around 5 for MBAs.

For other coursework postgrad degrees, usually undergraduate degree and credit average would suffice.

Very general observation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)