Comparitive essay, the shark net (novel), and i'm not scared (film)? (1 Viewer)

boredsatan

HSC
Character growth is a prominent feature of the bildungsroman genre. How do I'm not scared (film) and the shark net (novel) explore this concept?
What are 3 possible body paragraph arguments/topics I could use

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
How about you have a go constructing some arguments first and we can help you assess the strength of your thesis, there is no point in us giving you all the answers because you won't get all the answers in the exam and learning to critical think is one of the most important things in English.

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
How about you have a go constructing some arguments first and we can help you assess the strength of your thesis, there is no point in us giving you all the answers because you won't get all the answers in the exam and learning to critical think is one of the most important things in English.
Couldn't agree more :devil:

Although if you're looking for something to discuss about character growth you'd definitely benefit from comparing and contrasting two prominent characters between the two texts. You're probably looking at things like how they react to certain events in their lives and what that does to them.

Bildungsroman is a tricky thing and I'd strongly suggest you do some online research about how academics have broken down the idea. It's all about the idea of coming of age, or even overcoming something to grow as a person.

So I think you're question is actually straight forward because Bildungsroman = character growth. All you have to do is try and write something based off your study of both texts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)