compliments... (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I'd assume you were gay.
yeh i am also a bit shy, so its not like i go up to people on the street and compliment them... i am sure if u knew me u wouldnt think that, you would just think i had a genuine interest in your life... i do it with heaps of shit like
*general question* you: " oh iam into archeaology!"
me: "really, so have you heard about that recent dig in alexandria, how the lighthouse was discovered? what do you feel about that?"

you: " oh i think its really good, its all because...."

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Serius said:
yeh i am also a bit shy, so its not like i go up to people on the street and compliment them... i am sure if u knew me u wouldnt think that, you would just think i had a genuine interest in your life... i do it with heaps of shit like
*general question* you: " oh iam into archeaology!"
me: "really, so have you heard about that recent dig in alexandria, how the lighthouse was discovered? what do you feel about that?"

you: " oh i think its really good, its all because...."
thats weird....please dont ever try that with me :/

but hey, if it works, then go for it. It's just the level of detail you seem to want to go into (or is that just your examples?)

some girls arent worth complimenting because they're too sceptical and dont believe it, making the whole thing worthless. I'm sure some guys do the same.

olchik

HSC
It's so easy to talk with you or I feel very comfortable being around you, something like that:)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
"I bet you'd suck like a Hoover"

Followed by a Fonzee, "Ayyyyeee"

Chicks love that sort of stuff, gets them heaps hot :rolleyes:

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
magchem07 said:
as someone said(i cant rememba now) try not sayin too corny.
try to use ur intelligence bud!gurlz r so smart!

a lot of guys that dont have enough expe to deal with gurlz or dont use their owns!,think gurlz are all simila and complimenting about the features that are told by their mates to compliment about will help the poor guy in his new relationships.

i personally to find out whether the guy really telling me the truth or lying, the days after the first date(after hearig the complimens!) i usually wear one of my worst clothes,make up or any thing that i realy dont like,if he begins complimenting,ill realise he is one of the dum ones and i have to get rid of him!

Im telling u buddy! try to talk about the things u like and think ur gurl( or future gurl!) look gorgeous in so u wont get trapped in cases like me! ;)
i'm confused by your gender (it says male but you're going on about makeup and stuff). if you dont mind me asking, are you gay?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i'm confused by your gender (it says male but you're going on about makeup and stuff). if you dont mind me asking, are you gay?
omg thats the best compliment ive ever heard!!! tomorrow night iam gonna go out and use it as a pickup line on either a really hot girl[ just to mess with her] or a really ugly girl, most likely sofay as a cool insult

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Serius said:
omg thats the best compliment ive ever heard!!! tomorrow night iam gonna go out and use it as a pickup line on either a really hot girl[ just to mess with her] or a really ugly girl, most likely sofay as a cool insult
lmao.... :D

millymoo

HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
"u look gorgeous"
"u're so cute"
not alot of girls like being called cute... me being amogst them...
i've been called oh your so cute! like forever its so frustrating looking like im fourteen lol

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Nice earrings. Nice shoes.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
"She's got the most incredible body, and a pair o' titties? Make you wanna stand up and beg for buttermilk." --------thats the best compliment , girls love it.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
"Hey, my girlfriend was horribly disfigured in a fire last week, if I dump her will you go out with me?"

It works... trust me :cool:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
um...the forceful approach?

"go out with me or i'll smash your face in with this shovel."

and if you pick a really ugly person you could actually be doing them a favour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)