Conception Day (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh i rememba being way 2 tipsy by 11am, that wuz a 1st 4 me...early mornin drinkin
not 2 sure bout much until bout 4pm

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
i dont get the deal with the sam cards. student fees aren't voluntary yet and so everyone is a sam member... i didnt get a card, but that has nothing to do with the fees because i did pay... isn't every mac uni student a member of sam automatically?
SAM is the union, you are a member automatically. you have to sign up for the card. they have a place in the food court where they used to sell the junk food.

iwannarock

HSC
i made the mistake of driving last year. biiiiiiiiiig mistake. didnt drink. no fun. which is just great cuz it seems like that was the last year conception day was special.

ah well i'm just gonna get hammered at this one, even though i know nobody at mq. (most of my friends go to syd).

X

xeuyrawp

iambored said:
SAM is the union, you are a member automatically. you have to sign up for the card. they have a place in the food court where they used to sell the junk food.
oh dear...

iwannarock said:
i made the mistake of driving last year. biiiiiiiiiig mistake. didnt drink. no fun. which is just great cuz it seems like that was the last year conception day was special.

ah well i'm just gonna get hammered at this one, even though i know nobody at mq. (most of my friends go to syd).
Come get drunk with me.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
jezzmo said:
i bailed after the last act (endorphin) when i realised i didn't know a single person of the many I had been speaking to, and went to the RSL (real buzzkill). What time'd you head off? I was surprised how early it ended overall. It ends later this year (10pm i think?).

If they don't have a beer olympics, we'll make one. I just wanted free beer :( Festival prices are damaging.

Gonna be a BOS meet up this year? pwomise i wont spchwit on youse.
i spoke to so many random people... it was kinda like "hey you that chick from my tute!"

i left at like 830pm... it was pretty early but everyone was leaving then... they didnt even let people back in...

im thinking of drinking a fair bit before going in... just cuz im real poor... does anyone want to bring me a bottle of champers?

HSC
N/A
I'm still trying to figure out how to *get* there. Car is being serviced that day, so might not be able to make it at all :( (not much of a drinker though, but would be fun to be there anyway)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, she'll be there, with or without a car :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
im gonna be turning up at 10 or 11 i think... its gonna be a big one with me flu tablets!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
walked out of the bar towards the grass...those laser light things are awesome srsly!!!!!
im suddnely looking forward to it :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Next time I wonder what I'll be doing in the near future, I'll call you :p
you can call me anytime too xox

supra wtf you on about mate? lasers should be upstairs

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, he's hit the alco a bit too early

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
asylum im giving you the right to buy me a drink tommorow. your obligated to three

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
asylum im giving you the right to buy me a drink tommorow. your obligated to three
Like hell! :p

If i can't drink, no one is getting bought one from me haha

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
lol i was referring to teh green laser light thingies at the bottom of the stairs on teh grasss where it looks like everythings gonna be happening ( i left uni late tonight, adn saw it with my friends...)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
YOU.. snoobed me :S
dont like you no more :p
snobbed? wtf you on about? when? you blimey liar...

asylum the world doesnt revolve round you... it revolves around me...
fuck im getting sicker... dying by the minute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)