conquering chemistry prelim 4th edition (1 Viewer)

TwilightZone

HSC
some questions in the exercise of the conquering chem book have asterisks next to them and when i look at the back for the answer for it it doesnt have it. howcome they dont provide answers for the questions with asterisks?

bored of sc

HSC
TwilightZone said:
some questions in the exercise of the conquering chem book have asterisks next to them and when i look at the back for the answer for it it doesnt have it. howcome they dont provide answers for the questions with asterisks?
i don't know as I have never seen this textbook

but dotpoint chemistry is good - I plan to get one for the HSC :uhhuh:

ValentinesM

HSC
TwilightZone said:
they are the questions which are similar to previous questions, and the author assumes that you could apply the techniques you used to solve previous questions to solve questions with asterisks next to them.

i think this textbook is great. the answers are pretty detailed. what do you think?

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Conquering chem is pretty good. :) Its the book i mainly use when i study for a chem test.

ARRG i got 17.5/18 in my chem test! i lost half a mark cause i forgot to put units after density!:(

And i realised didn't put units in my physics test, so i'm going to mega fail that i think. :(

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
At least you'll remember to put in units for the next tests - when they really count. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)