• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Conservative muslims take over Somalia (2 Viewers)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
ASNSWR127, your understanding of the political spectrum is naive. No all right wingers are religiously conservative and G-d fearers. It's just like saying all lefties are retards...its just not accurate...well...actually... :p

ASNSWR127

HSC
JaredR said:
ASNSWR127, your understanding of the political spectrum is naive. No all right wingers are religiously conservative and G-d fearers. It's just like saying all lefties are retards...its just not accurate...well...actually... :p
that's why it was a throw away statement not to be taken seriously by the socially retarded people of BoS - apologies.

aki117

HSC
PrettyOddProlix said:
You aren't a Jew, are you?
Please?
Preeetty please?
wipe out islam?? That is barbaric.

First id like to say im an open minded person, and im honoured to be a muslim. Never have i seen my religion encourage violence, Never, and i would have left islam long ago if it was as such. But NO, NO ,NO it is indeed a very peaceful religion that only teaches me to be a peaceful, productive, and well mannered member of society.

now for point 2.

The actions of alqaeda, or those islamist insurgents should not reflect upon the concepts of islams. Most often such people are misunderstanding of the religion, and despised upon by most muslims because their actions are forbidden by islam. Forexample islam never says to attack or even hurt anyone, and acually in the quaran , our holy book, such action is strictly forbidden, we are only given the ability to defend our self, and terrorism is not defence .

3. I dont see why israelis should be invovled in this, when they are truly the next form of fashcists. Ive seen what they did to the children of palastine. Also ive researched quite abit, and talked to poeple, and i have a clear idea about how they invaded and slaughtered countless thousands. Moreover their behaviour on this forum ( wipe out islam as they say) only reflects thier brutality and inhumanity and only serves to aid my argument. ( notice how so far i dont see any muslim saying wipe out jewism , and i would not say such thing because my religion does not allow me)

point 4 consider this, and think about these issues:

if islam is such a bad religion, then compare the situation of other countries with a different dominant relgion, i dont think its much better, so one would most likely link the corruption to the whole state of the continent and the surrounding region, not religion. Also consider what black amercians from sudan and other countries of non islamic religion have done to amecia, and how they are affecting australia now ( the amount of trouble in my reion has been increasing). I dont mean to be racist, but im giving this as an example that is related to this context that is all, and actually my closest friend is somalian. It is also intriquing how politicians and people link every muslim political party to alqaeda, could alqaeda be truly be this big ( i detest alqaeda for spoiling our true peaceful image), or is this an attempt to simply link islam to terrorism ( consider wht happened with the islamic school at cambden).

now u can go and criticise and swear al you want, because the more you say against islam ( with about 1/6 or more and the fastest rising religion, which undoubtly means that is not violent, because could there really be more than a billion people from all over the world who are foolish enough not to see through its violence if it really was? NO!) because the more of those comments u make (wipe out islam), the more your show the world your butality, inhumanity, and dumb and fossilised means of resolution to world affaird (take israel's inhumanity in palastine as an example).

Last edited:

Scissors

HSC
aki117 said:
wipe out islam?? That is barbaric.

First id like to say im an open minded person, and im honoured to be a muslim. Never have i seen my religion encourage violence, Never, and i would have left islam long ago if it was as such. But NO, NO ,NO it is indeed a very peaceful religion that only teaches me to be a peaceful, productive, and well mannered member of society.

now for point 2.

The actions of alqaeda, or those islamist insurgents should not reflect upon the concepts of islams. Most often such people are misunderstanding of the religion, and despised upon by most muslims because their actions are forbidden by islam. Forexample islam never says to attack or even hurt anyone, and acually in the quaran , our holy book, such action is strictly forbidden, we are only given the ability to defend our self, and terrorism is not defence .

3. I dont see why israelis should be invovled in this, when they are truly the next form of fashcists. Ive seen what they did to the children of palastine. Also ive researched quite abit, and talked to poeple, and i have a clear idea about how they invaded and slaughtered countless thousands. Moreover their behaviour on this forum ( wipe out islam as they say) only reflects thier brutality and inhumanity and only serves to aid my argument. ( notice how so far i dont see any muslim saying wipe out jewism , and i would not say such thing because my religion does not allow me)

point 4 consider this, and think about these issues:

if islam is such a bad religion, then compare the situation of other countries with a different dominant relgion, i dont think its much better, so one would most likely link the corruption to the whole state of the continent and the surrounding region, not religion. Also consider what black amercians from sudan and other countries of non islamic religion have done to amecia, and how they are affecting australia now ( the amount of trouble in my reion has been increasing). I dont mean to be racist, but im giving this as an example that is related to this context that is all, and actually my closest friend is somalian. It is also intriquing how politicians and people link every muslim political party to alqaeda, could alqaeda be truly be this big ( i detest alqaeda for spoiling our true peaceful image), or is this an attempt to simply link islam to terrorism ( consider wht happened with the islamic school at cambden).

now u can go and criticise and swear al you want, because the more you say against islam ( with about 1/6 or more and the fastest rising religion, which undoubtly means that is not violent, because could there really be more than a billion people from all over the world who are foolish enough not to see through its violence if it really was? NO!) because the more of those comments u make (wipe out islam), the more your show the world your butality, inhumanity, and dumb and fossilised means of resolution to world affaird (take israel's inhumanity in palastine as an example).
i've read the same sort of post 1000 times before.

boris

Banned
HSC
Black hawk down!!

Edit: mad cunts those delta force snipers eh

banco55

HSC
aki117 said:
You obviously don't read the newspaper much.

lala2

Banned
HSC
It's always like this. Islam is not a religion of violence inherently, it's just people interpret it in extremist and violent ways. Not all Muslims are like this--take Malay people for example.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Muslims countries that are mostly normal:

The Maldives
Turkey
Malaysia
Algeria
Tunisia

It's a pretty short list.

boris

Banned
HSC
I thought radical muslams took over somalia years ago. like back in 93?

aki117

HSC
Trefoil said:
Muslims countries that are mostly normal:

The Maldives
Turkey
Malaysia
Algeria
Tunisia

It's a pretty short list.
Ah may i say some of other countries are experiencing inteference from america, and israel and the like e.g:

iraq===>america
palastine===> israel
lebanon===>israel
syria===> israel

and may i say uve forgotten these countries that are also normal (i wonder why):
jordan
saudi arabia
egypt ( i dont see them in corruption?)
algeria
morroco (if anything their conflict is with spain over some small island)

aki117

HSC
banco55 said:
You obviously don't read the newspaper much.
yeaa very strng argument....btw i read newspapers everyday at lunch in school...i would say u need more first hand experience, obviously u are blinded by the media who are controlling your thinking process.

Miles Edgeworth said:
This is the most retarded post I have ever met. Islam is a stain on humanity just like all religions and the people that follow them are credulous idiots.
big words...big words...yet still i dont see any reasoning for your opinion..i guess this is today's politics ; a circus of throwing away big random and rather stupid statements.

Last edited:

Scissors

HSC
aki117 said:
Ah may i say some of other countries are experiencing inteference from america, and israel and the like e.g:

iraq===>america
palastine===> israel
lebanon===>israel
syria===> israel

and may i say uve forgotten these countries that are also normal (i wonder why):
jordan
saudi arabia
egypt ( i dont see them in corruption?)
algeria
morroco (if anything their conflict is with spain over some small island)
well, in egypt, people take shits in public.

aki117

HSC
boris said:
lol @ school
where else, i just finished year 12....but yea i agree very good argument with a"lol"...says alot

Scissors said:
well, in egypt, people take shits in public.
idont see how that relates to the argument...not to mention personal hygiene is very strictly emphasises upon in our religion, thats why we wash our selves before praying...not to mention that shittin in public cannot be blamed upon islam.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
Yeah, you're a bit of a tard eh. Who said i was arguing. Merely "lolling" at you're argument.

osamaelias

HSC
N/A
boris said:
Yeah, you're a bit of a tard eh. Who said i was arguing. Merely "lolling" at you're argument.
Your "lolling" on a educational based site. Strong words keyboard warrior.

Scissors

HSC
aki117 said:
where else, i just finished year 12....but yea i agree very good argument with a"lol"...says alot

idont see how that relates to the argument...not to mention personal hygiene is very strictly emphasises upon in our religion, thats why we wash our selves before praying...not to mention that shittin in public cannot be blamed upon islam.
but they shit...in public.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)