Conservatoriums - GENERAL: Entry, atmosphere, auditions etc. (1 Viewer)

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
Orientation Day B O S Meetup

anyone up for a BOS meetup on the 22nd at orientation day, thats Bunny04, moon_styla, Mike B, ur_inner_child, anyone else?? should all meet up at Music Cafe or something, twould be cool :p or not.... lol :S

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
=Mike B= said:
I doubt that it would have made any difference to the ammount of time sitting in that Auditorium thingy...

Did anyone see me? i was that guy listening to music with a goatee ;) ;) and with the pissed of mum cos we had been sittting around watching people spending over an hour at the computers... grrrrrrr!

:p

SBS is mad! Beethoven 8th & Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto :p
I love Tchaikovsky's violin concerto its sooooooooooooooo goood!!!!

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I noticed in today's Daily Telegraph that there are still vacancies, even after the Late Round for the BMus (Comp.).

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Phanatical said:
I noticed in today's Daily Telegraph that there are still vacancies, even after the Late Round for the BMus (Comp.).
you sure? cuz in smh it said there were none.

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
just get there by 12pm and you'll find out wat to do.. hehe i cant wait till that free drinks part :p HAHAHA

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Last year, we asked the CSA to sponsor one of our concerts, by giving us $80 to pay for a venue for a night. They said no. So we asked them if they'd give us $500 to pay for a drinks night, and they had no problems with it. They even made sure that the cheque was made out to the bar, so we couldn't spend it on concert stuff.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Can somebody give me the details about the orientation tomorrow? I'm not sure what time we're supposed to set up so we can collect your money.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Phanatical said:
Can somebody give me the details about the orientation tomorrow? I'm not sure what time we're supposed to set up so we can collect your money.
haven't you already got our money? I paid $590 (very difficultly cuz i had to even travel to the sydney campus for it)

or is this for textbooks or whatever?

On the little book we got through the mail, it said from 11-2pm. I also heard it might go until four, but that fucks me up cuz I have a dentist appoinment then.

Oh well. Is that any help?

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
Little Book?!?!? :S all i've got from the con is the yellow sheet we got on enrolment day saying it starts at 12pm with free drinks at 6pm... im guessing tutorial sign-on is inbetween these times. i did get the SWOT book but thats kinda irrelivant to con students..

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
timyates_87 said:
Little Book?!?!? :S all i've got from the con is the yellow sheet we got on enrolment day saying it starts at 12pm with free drinks at 6pm... im guessing tutorial sign-on is inbetween these times. i did get the SWOT book but thats kinda irrelivant to con students..
i never got that yellow sheet grrr!!!

hmmm... *wonders if i should stay till 6 so or not*

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
Orientation Day 2005

Tuesday 22nd Feburary

12pm - FREE lunch in Music Cafe
LIVE band

1pm - TOURS of the building

5pm - FREE pizza

6pm - FREE drinks at a local pub

thats all the yellow sheet says...

im hoping they will let under 18's in to "local pub" for drinks even if its good old coke (Y) are there any other under 18's going :S one week to early damn it... :(

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
oh.

i thought it was more to do with time-tabling and what not.

cool :)

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
The Union insists we collect $10 membership fees from all new SECS members, so that they can give us less money to pay for those concerts we do. It's worth it, since you get it back at the first SECS drinks night. The CSA holds a number of drinks nights a year, and we hold even more, so there's always a good opportunity to get pissed - only difference is that our drinks nights are held at times convenient for Composition students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)