• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cosima de Vito (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ezzy85
its shame shes butt ugly and sounds like a man.
but WHAT a man

she's looking better; but in the end its the whole package - looks, voice and personality - and all together its all good

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by juggernaut
when it comes down to it, she now has the title of "not being officially voted off".. shes avoided the loser status.. which i think is wrong when everyone else in the top 12 is now perceived differently because they lost..

plus, they were saying somewhere that she actually had a contract in america.. and was sent back home to build up a fan base.. hence maybe why she pulled out at the VERY end??
i agree that she has that title, and that it does put her a step ahead of everyone

she didn't have the contract in america, she was about to get it and did go on idol so she could get a fan base. so i am wondering if that could be a slight reasoning behing her pulling out
Originally posted by ND
The best thing would have been to announce it before guy got through. Did anyone notice that before Andrew announced guy, he said that they would be announced "in no particular order", which was then contradicted by his comment that there was only 0.8% between Cosima and Shannon.
YES!!!! i was talking about that yesterday
and there was 0.08% between them i think, that is nothing

i think she should have announced it before guy was told he went through.
if she didn't get through, i think it's better that she announced it before then because otherwise shannon would KNOW he was going through by default and wasn't meant to be there, at least now there is still a chance he was meant to be there

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
I feel so sad that cosima has pulled out. She's the one who has got the complete package.

Guy's not bad, he as a unique style and great voice and very talented. but Cosima has it all!

No comment about Shannon, don't even know why he's in the Top 3. Paulini should be in it!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ND
Yeh, it woulda been much better for shannon for her to announce it after she got through... :rolleyes:
no it wouldnt, because if she got into the 2, and then announced it, Guy would have won by default, he would be the Aus Idol, there would be no finale at the Opera House or anything.
how many times do i have to say it, SHE GOT NO CHOICE IN WHEN SHE MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT.

N

ND

Originally posted by hipsta_jess
no it wouldnt, because if she got into the 2, and then announced it, Guy would have won by default, he would be the Aus Idol, there would be no finale at the Opera House or anything.
how many times do i have to say it, SHE GOT NO CHOICE IN WHEN SHE MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT.
Notice the 'rolleyes' smiley after, i was being sarcastic. :)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
anyone noticed that they dont talk much about guy and his background? all they say is how shannons the aussie country bloke and not much on guy. its pretty obvious they want shannon to win. to make the aussie battler win. anyway, the shows filled with conspiracies...

N

ND

anyone noticed that they dont talk much about guy and his background? all they say is how shannons the aussie country bloke and not much on guy. its pretty obvious they want shannon to win. to make the aussie battler win. anyway, the shows filled with conspiracies...
How much influence do BMG have on the show? Cos there's no way that they'd want shannon to win.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i rkn it'll be set up, the for the finals, cuz bmg wants to sell records so theyll prob rigg it some how

Maddy

Damien Martyn Rocks!
I like shannon! I think it unfair how he looks like he wasn't meant to get into final coz of the timing of cosimas announcement! GO SHANNON!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
so explain to me how cosimas voice not holding upto the strain makes her a bitch?
she was diagnosed, pulled out and the comp continues. the only choice in the whole process cosima had was to pull out, AI producers and officials made all the other choices
if its a choice between pulling out and recovering, or not pulling out and eventually not being able to talk i know which option i would take.
I think he's referring to WHEN Cosima announced she was pulling out, as in not letting Shannon know if he was legitimately through or only getting through cos Cosima pulled out.

But I have a feeling that was not Cosima's decision, it was the decision of the producers. They still had to get a whole hour out of it, and so this is the way they chose to do it.

I do agree that Cosima has an awesome voice and seems like a lovely person, and even though I wouldn't vote in a pink fit, she would have been the one I was going for in the final.

Shannon just shits me because he actually has no tune, flat as all hell. Guy has the package that producers are looking for, so its no suprise that he's as popular as he is.

But, IMO Paulini was the one who had the most staying-power. She had an awesome voice and was sassy (reminded me much of Beyonce'). Whether or not fans of the show believe it now, Guy will win and have a #1 single (and maybe a couple of other popular songs), but within two years will have disapeered, just as the others will have. However, Paulini, I believe, had the power to stick around.

But thats what you get with the 13-year old female demographic. They will vote for looks of the guys before recognising the genuine talent...

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
ezzy85,
u should research b4 u open ur mouth
Cosima wanted to pull out EARLIER! But she had NO SAY to when she could announce it. The stupid PRODUCERS TOLD her when.
So yeah!

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
ezzy85,
u should research b4 u open ur mouth
Cosima wanted to pull out EARLIER! But she had NO SAY to when she could announce it. The stupid PRODUCERS TOLD her when.
So yeah!
Man, ppl should b more careful in wat they say rather than get pulled in by the hype and media.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
ok, i guess ill start reading new idea and other trash like that. please forgive me and most of the other poeple on this thread for not being uptodate with the latest "goss".

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
paulini also reminded me of beyonce

i wonder if they will stick around? and i wonder when we'll see cosima

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think they want guy to win. it's dicko's label and he wants guy the most, you can hear it in his comments

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i love the song
i was expecting something like rise up (which i dont like)
and guy can sing it better

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i would love to hear her version actually

CUSTOM!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
the song is ok but im not sure if it will sell that well... they shouldnt have chosen something quite so slow for the idol to release as their first song... then again it will sell just because its the "australian idols single" pft
anmd i agree! cosima would have done a brilliant job at it and added a little originality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)