• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cosima de Vito (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
i would love to hear her version actually

CUSTOM!
ahahah cool... are you the first person to earn this post count wise?????????????
cause i think everyone else who has it is either a mod or those who have above 3000 have been here since last year

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
actually i think he did a good job with crazy in love!!!!!!!!!!!! i was surprised

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by natstar
Who likes that song "angels brought me here" the one that the winner will release as a first single. Its too slow fo rmy liking but i think Guy sings it better. Shannon can sing it well but its a bit boring in my opinion
i only saw a bit of each of them do it...i think it suits guys style fairly well. shannons voice can tend to be a bit husky, which goes really well with the country rock thing, but not so much with this style..although he did it suprisingly well, he really sung with conviction which i thought was good.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
i thought both were worse than b4 and the dumb judges just put on a show by jumping up and down :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I really really wants to hear Cosima sing "Angles brought me Here'

NOOOOOOOOOO. Not fair, why is that nice song sung by two pathetic people.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
Cosima, in my opinion, achieved the most.
She grew sooooo much while others were like yeah all the same throughout. Somehow i knew she would go really far right from the start. I was upset when she left because really like Dicko sed, the show is all about growing.
Plus she's a beautiful person, caring a lot about others.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
i Agree wit all the people that think COSIMA is a bitch...cause think about it..SHE IS...if u cant handle the pressure of being a supastar...and ur voice keeps on F*#king up cause u got a cold then dont bother competing..this competetion is for the elite and if u cant handle it then dont bother singing......

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by zahid
i Agree wit all the people that think COSIMA is a bitch...cause think about it..SHE IS...if u cant handle the pressure of being a supastar...and ur voice keeps on F*#king up cause u got a cold then dont bother competing..this competetion is for the elite and if u cant handle it then dont bother singing......
you are obviously so uneducated in this issue, it wasnt a 'cold' its nodule things in her throat. if she continued to sing then there was a huge chance she would permanately lose her voice. if its a choice between that and possibly winning Idol , i know which i would take
put yourself in her shoes.
and piss off and learn some stuff about the topic before you feel free to comment on something you obviously have no idea on

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
getting bak to hipsta_jess seriously this is a forum and i am entitled to my view as much as anyone eles lolz if you dont like what i say then deal with it...and no i will not just piss off and also i am not uneducated in this issue u obviously think i am becuase u have a different view.....and thats a good thing...but dont GET PISSED off at me for the simple fact that she wasent good enough to get through....Everything happens for a reason.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
if you had an education in the music industry you wouldnt be watching idol.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
I really really wants to hear Cosima sing "Angles brought me Here'
same

i didn't really like crazy in love by guy, he coudl have done better

cosima did grow so much, but i think guy has as well, i didn' tlike him at first

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by zahid
getting bak to hipsta_jess seriously this is a forum and i am entitled to my view as much as anyone eles lolz if you dont like what i say then deal with it...and no i will not just piss off and also i am not uneducated in this issue u obviously think i am becuase u have a different view.....and thats a good thing...but dont GET PISSED off at me for the simple fact that she wasent good enough to get through....Everything happens for a reason.
but YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WENT ON!!!
people that get sick during the HSC, is that their fault? does that mean that they cant cut it?
no?
then why do you assume because cosimas throat didnt hold up then that means that she cant cut it?
i dont see your sad arse up their so why do you feel the right to judge others that are at least having a go?

N

ND

Originally posted by ezzy85
if you had an education in the music industry you wouldnt be watching idol.
So talent scouts aren't educated in teh music industry? :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)