Counter-Strike (2 Viewers)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Im out till i get a new compy/ lappy.

The lappys GPU fried and no game is willing to start up, and just for kicks, i tried Lego Creator and it went loopy.

pman

Banned
HSC
just don't get cheap wireless stuff, when the desk gets cluttered, the keyboard does nothing

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<DOES IT

/caps

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
youngminii u are fucking shit at cs
faggot
STFU Jimmy. I fucken killed you in CS, and you kept whinging about how bad the maps were (e.g. de_dust2) instead of taking it like a man. Hence, you're the one who's fucking shit.

This guy is also a total sad cunt and "all talk" who has nothing else to do except spam abuse.

He's also the banned 'c_walker'.

Let's start a BoS clan for fun. Anyone up for it?
Azner I'm in. We must get tommykins.

fps_grandma
we can organise a time to hold some fun cs games like they do in retirement villages when they lawn bowl or play bingo.
Steam is SnowFox1710.
I'll add once I get this bad net upgraded.

Last edited:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
STFU Jimmy. I fucken killed you in CS, and you kept whinging about how bad the maps were (e.g. de_dust2) instead of taking it like a man. Hence, you're the one who's fucking shit.

This guy is also a total sad cunt and "all talk" who has nothing else to do except spam abuse.

He's also the banned 'c_walker'.

Azner I'm in. We must get tommykins.

I'll add once I get this bad net upgraded.

lolol good to see that other people are eager. If you guys are interested, my username is "TehAzner", just give me a heads up before you add me ;)

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
lol, yeah, de_dust2, worst map evar created

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)