Counterstrike Global Offensive Thread (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
CS GO is really starting to take off.
I think it will get as big or bigger than dota in a few years due to the fact that FPS games are way easier to get into than MOBAs

My rank is Gold Nova 1.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
I used to play tonnes of Counter-Strike a while ago. Then I was curious of what kind of players I was playing with so I asked around, "what do you guys do for a living?".
"I get support from centrelink".
"Just got employed at Mcdonalds".
"I just got out of jail".

And worst of all...
"I go to University of Western Sydney".

So I saw the person I would become if I continued... and decided to quit. :3

turntaker

HSC
I used to play tonnes of Counter-Strike a while ago. Then I was curious of what kind of players I was playing with so I asked around, "what do you guys do for a living?".
"I get support from centrelink".
"Just got employed at Mcdonalds".
"I just got out of jail".

And worst of all...
"I go to University of Western Sydney".

So I saw the person I would become if I continued... and decided to quit. :3
still its better than what people play at unsw (cough* LoL, dota 2, HoN)

crispycarrot

HSC
Do you even play?
DO I even play?

A solid question of validity and real nuance from the man here. I mean does anyone really? if we are talking about upon this plane of existence then there is much reasoning to suggest that people DO, people move up and down the ranks, cry about cheaters etc. But when you approach this from another angle and realise that what if nobody does, what if the game is proceeding without us, with no two players actually playing in synchronicity, but in fact playing independently of one another, but in such an order that things still occur, time continues to move and progress is completed.

So do I even play? Well in my opinion the answer is both yes and no, depending upon which context and dimensional values you give.

Cordelli2016

HSC
Hey, great thread btw...Just wondering if there is anyone out there who used to play cs:go but now doesn't :D Id make a great home for your old skins and cases, etc etc :)))

vel0city

HSC
DO I even play?

A solid question of validity and real nuance from the man here. I mean does anyone really? if we are talking about upon this plane of existence then there is much reasoning to suggest that people DO, people move up and down the ranks, cry about cheaters etc. But when you approach this from another angle and realise that what if nobody does, what if the game is proceeding without us, with no two players actually playing in synchronicity, but in fact playing independently of one another, but in such an order that things still occur, time continues to move and progress is completed.

So do I even play? Well in my opinion the answer is both yes and no, depending upon which context and dimensional values you give.

EDIT: My MM rank is DMG.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)