COVID-19 and school closures (1 Viewer)

studiesofboard

HSC
Apparently it was on the radio but It might just be like the news last week about schools closing down that never actually happened :rolleyes:

yooook

HSC
so apparently school is going to be closed next Thursday on the 26th of march my fellow ppls
doubt it probs earlier. not sure why they would do it on a Thursday? I think the decision will be made this Sunday following state wide school closure on monday

studiesofboard

HSC
School is actually making me really uncomfortable tbh because legit everyone in my class has the flu and one has just came back from holiday and has isolated themselves for two weeks but came back and is sick with a flu.

yooook

HSC
School is actually making me really uncomfortable tbh because legit everyone in my class has the flu and one has just came back from holiday and has isolated themselves for two weeks but came back and is sick with a flu.
I got flu rn

studiesofboard

HSC
But your HSC is this year, right? If school closes down it will affect you won't it?

yeah, it will but if schools were to close down schoolwork would be shifted to the computer. However, this will be a disadvantage to those with no access to the internet.

yooook

HSC
all school assesments assignments lol?

studiesofboard

HSC
An issue about the coronavirus is that since it is almost winter people are going to get sick with the flu and then no one will ever know if it is just a flu or the coronavirus. pretty terrifying tbh

yooook

HSC
An issue about the coronavirus is that since it is almost winter people are going to get sick with the flu and then no one will ever know if it is just a flu or the coronavirus. pretty terrifying tbh
everyone is saying different things, i dont know what to believe anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)