crap (2 Viewers)

Darkening

HSC
I like this girl in work, that has a boyfriend, I went to the club with her and ive fallen for her...

shes heaps commited to her guy *sigh* ... that or maby I just want to feel loved lol

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Welcome to my world and the world of many other people

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Blackmail her.

You seem to be into that and stuff.

Anyway, for serious... forget her. Girls in relationships are evil. Especially those long term ones.

lengy

HSC
Darkening said:
I like this girl in work, that has a boyfriend, I went to the club with her and ive fallen for her...

shes heaps commited to her guy *sigh* ... that or maby I just want to feel loved lol
bahahahaha bahahahaha bahahahaha. Anyways, move on. Trust me it's for the best. In fact, if it is anyways possible, change jobs or get her fired. Avoid every club she goes to. If you run into her ignore her if you can. There you go. Problem solved. Unfortunately you'll most likely continue to work with her and you're going to get fucked over again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again until you've learnt your lesson and even if you do she still may fuck you up again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again so it's best to get the fuck away from her. NOW!

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
stickywages said:
why did you say "the club" not "a club"?
Probably has a specific club he often goes to.

Or just bad english.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
1. Put shoe on head.
2. Party all night.
LoL is that from what I think that is from?

i.e. LJ and ytmnd ..

lengy

HSC
Not always. But then the leftovers are pretty fucked in the head.

FUCKING WIN ACCOUNT Mr. Quah. Or is that Dean?

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Darkening said:

So, everything was perfect with this girl, except for one little glitch... that darned boyfriend. Gosh, they're a pain, aren't they? Here you two are getting along better than Jude Law and his nanny and it turns out she's the granddaughter of the dictator of North Korea! It's gonna be tough getting her out of North Korea. Like I say "But other than that, this girl's all over you, right?"

My friend, the girl has to be available. I hate to have to inject such a heavy dose of truth into your life in one sentence, but she has to be available. And this girl is not available. Still, you made a good contact.

So what we're going to do is try and figure out a way -- if this boyfriend of hers takes a dive in the next couple of months -- to be there to pick up all the pieces.

Another possibility is that she's just being disloyal, and for you that's not a good thing. Because what makes you think she wouldn't be disloyal to you somewhere down the line? Or, maybe she has 95% Interest Level in her gturkey of a boyfriend and she also has low self-esteem, so she'll take attention from anybody, anywhere, anytime.

We got all these possibilities floating around, my friend, and that's why I train you to think in terms of all the variables when you're trying to get a read on a babe. You're in training to become love detectives, and with time, you will start thinking like the cops on "Love And Order."

You won't appear arrogant by trying to move in on her, you'll just appear stupid. And like most men, you're going to come on way too heavy too fast, and she's already got somebody else!

Your game plan is to get this girl away from this guy. Remember; the odds are lousy and you should still be chasing other girls. Until her guy is history, you're not going to think about her. You're just going to play a little head game with her and see if you can get her to give your competition his walking papers.

The goal is not to be able to date her-- that's where you're wrong, dude. If you start pressuring her for a date, she'll say, "I have a boyfriend -- I told you that, didn't I?" and you're dead in the water before you even get started.

As I like to say "Slow and steady wins the race".

Legham

HSC
stickywages said:
why did you say "the club" not "a club"?
"the club" is right in small towns like mine, where there is only one club..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)