Craziest/random/wierd things that you have seen happen at school? (1 Viewer)

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Saw some idiot student playing with water or something else in a toilet bowl, he stuck his hand deep down there multiple times. I have no idea why he done that... I avoid crossing paths with this guy at school as much as I can.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Saw some idiot student playing with water or something else in a toilet bowl, he stuck his hand deep down there multiple times. I have no idea why he done that... I avoid crossing paths with this guy at school as much as I can.
Dropped his phone/wallet in the bowl or some bullies did that to him?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
There was this one time when the canteen lady gave me a free sandwich. That was pretty cray.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Mock up days in the early years like year 7-8 when the school still had it pretty un-regulated. I think we still managed to pull off a decent on in my year with a total water bombardment as the school went out but it's hard to match stuff like classic shit/glue on hand-rails, slippery stairs (yeah total hazard), random barges into running classes with uniforms and speeches, random water bombs, condoms on each bubbler, smeared "blood" (ketchup in toilets everywhere) etc...wish our year had that opportunity- definitely the craziest day each year.

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
Well.. I didn't actually 'see' it.

But I do remember I saw the principal come into our Biology class to remind us to 'turn-off lights when we leave the room to save electricity'.

A few months later, apparently our electricity bill blew out of proportion and consequently our only school bus, who has been with the school for a long time, was sold to pay off the aforementioned electricity bill.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
I was standing outside my school library..some kid on the other side blew an condom up and chucked it into the P.E staffroom lol..I had to run also so i don't get blamed..funniest and scariest thing in school till date

theKingPin

HSC
Well someone pushed me when I had a up&go in my hand, so I stuck it out towards him jokingly, then well... he was covered in choc up and go, white shirt goes brown. Lol that was 2 detentions.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
When I was in year 7, this big fat lady barged into our classroom (we could hear her going mental in the hallway so we locked the door but she broke it in 1 go lel fao didn't even try goddamit :<) she snapped the mouse cord with one yank singled handedly <- literally, then threw it across the room (liek 800000km/hr throw), luckily nobody got hit. Should've seen the mouse afterwards, OBLITERATED YO that was my deepest impression
don't really remember what happened afterwards but the police came in later the lesson haha But guess where the teacher was the entire time, getting 'help' =_=

Last edited:

StudyToDeath

HSC
- The school was evacuated because someone set the boys toilets on fire
- A year 7 kid brings a suitcase to school instead of a backpack

rawrliongirl

HSC
for sale sign outside school
with school's number
lmao my dad said when he was in year 12 people went round taking the for sales signs from houses around the neighbourhood and putting them around his school. :')

by STHS in your sig, do you mean sydney tech? coz that's where my dad went those many many many years ago :'))

rawrliongirl

HSC
- The school was evacuated because someone set the boys toilets on fire
- A year 7 kid brings a suitcase to school instead of a backpack
woooow :') :')

from the top of my head one of most random things i remember seeing was when I was in year 7, one of the canteen ladies was getting chased by a bird inside their little kitchen and she was screaming and trying to whack it with a broom. idek how it got in there :') me and my friend were crying with laughter cos she was one of the meanest canteen ladies to ever exist.

funnier/ weirder things have happened i just can't remember them atm

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
everyone downloading halo on the school computers and ppl getting afternoon detentions

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
I got a afternoon detention.. i didn't go and the teacher also forgot and nothing went to my report or anything lol

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
the teacher swearing at the class in her native language.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)