Creative ways to destroy the stimulus book (2 Viewers)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Don't burn it; use it.

That way you save yourself some toilet paper. Win-win situation! :)

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
The day of the AOS exam I confetti-ed it over our school footbridge and scattered it around the bus, bus stop etc.

Twas Fun!

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
oh so u fink i havent got a life outside my skewl life is that right? psst ..

tommy_69: yer i have another yr left so? thats fine wid me, i rather in my skewl environment, for i still have my friends around me and support from a lot of people.
hrmm lets see uni....no uniform.....co-ed.....and hrmm No Journeys!

aaaman

Banned
HSC
You guys need to get out more

thats pretty sad, burning that. fuckin y dont u waste ur lives on something constructive like telling sum1 they should die for the sake u get 2 see if u get 3 extra uai points, lol now thats an experinment

NB: yes i am not a nice guy

MintoMan

HSC
Nice to see that everyone with the exception of a few wants to see this booklet destroyed as much as i do

why is it that i keep thinking if i destroy the thing it will be like in terminator 2 and reform itself?

so far it looks like the barrel in my back yard is gettin preped for a journey BBQ!

crunchier

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
omgosh seriously, ive jus started my hsc course last week or so and i always see posts like this, and honestly it pisses the f*k outta me, if u hate the stimulus booklet and english so much, den keep ur comments to urself and jus fail it miserly, i hate some subjects but do u see me actually goin to the extent of making comments of destroyin things as textbooks or booklets? its not funny take into considerations other ppl jus studyin it. and yer u kan scream at me, but i have a right to voice my opinion ...

chillaxx mate no ones gona yell at ya...we're jus tryna lighten up a bit...wheres ur inner child?..(or devil)...if we take all this sht srsly we're all gona crack as u may be doing soo...so jus...get sum yoga lessons or sumfin

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Geez, we don't even use the stim booklet all year, after this term, we put it down until we get to trials, where i gotta prepare for the essay then.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
haha lol I've kept mine together with my notes and textbooks. Hmm, though interesting thing was that some friends I knew made some molotov cocktails with the stimulus booklet stuffed in the hole and well yeah haha they made quite a mess near a shopping centre.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
crunchier said:
chillaxx mate no ones gona yell at ya...we're jus tryna lighten up a bit...wheres ur inner child?..(or devil)...if we take all this sht srsly we're all gona crack as u may be doing soo...so jus...get sum yoga lessons or sumfin
whats this about me?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
This was a winning entry in our Scavenger Hunt competition of 2004.

The artist was cloudpkk.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
you could always decompose the book in some kind of liquid, an acid would work best but is harder to get. it should be something a bit slow though, so you can enjoy it more. other than that, blowing it up/burning it sounds pretty good.

sweetnsourpork

HSC
Ha. Jeez, I've been hating English with a passion since the start of year 11. I was going to do 4 unit so I wouldn't haev to try in 2 unit and just have the other 2 units count, but I hate all the English staff at my school.
So I don't know where that will leave me in 2 terms. Lets just say the English building may not last through 2006. :burn:

Maybe the stimulus book could be used for some sort of constructive destruction. Maybe...you could use it to ignite the fire which burns down the English building.

queenofharpies

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
omgosh seriously, ive jus started my hsc course last week or so and i always see posts like this, and honestly it pisses the f*k outta me, if u hate the stimulus booklet and english so much, den keep ur comments to urself and jus fail it miserly, i hate some subjects but do u see me actually goin to the extent of making comments of destroyin things as textbooks or booklets? its not funny take into considerations other ppl jus studyin it. and yer u kan scream at me, but i have a right to voice my opinion ...

Oh the irony

Jordo12

HSC
The Stimulus Booklet stimulates me increasingly. My journey to inner peace and self-realisation increases day by day.

shelley686

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
Ok, i know uve copped a lot from other members about your little outburst, but your reigning on their parade. you, like myself have not finished your HSC and dont have the experience that they do. by the end of it, you'll probably want to burn any association with skool, so just keep an open mind. Live and Let LIve buddy

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shelley686 said:
Ok, i know uve copped a lot from other members about your little outburst, but your reigning on their parade. you, like myself have not finished your HSC and dont have the experience that they do. by the end of it, you'll probably want to burn any association with skool, so just keep an open mind. Live and Let LIve buddy
lol i wrote that a long time ago mate! =]

@queenofharpies: can you please look at the date of the post before replying to it?

shelley686

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
lol i wrote that a long time ago mate! =]

@queenofharpies: can you please look at the date of the post before replying to it?
Doesnt mean its not applicable mate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)