Creative ways to destroy the stimulus book (1 Viewer)

princessrach

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
omgosh seriously, ive jus started my hsc course last week or so and i always see posts like this, and honestly it pisses the f*k outta me, if u hate the stimulus booklet and english so much, den keep ur comments to urself and jus fail it miserly, i hate some subjects but do u see me actually goin to the extent of making comments of destroyin things as textbooks or booklets? its not funny take into considerations other ppl jus studyin it. and yer u kan scream at me, but i have a right to voice my opinion ...
bahaha sweetie, when your my age (coz im SO old and wise lol!), you'll wanna destroy your stimulus booklet. After the 1st 3 weeks (if that) it gets about as stimulating as a pineapple. or less.

as for destruction methods? well how about not TOTALLY destroying it, just getting your trusty stanley knife, cutting out a few choice words, adding your own comments, pictures and a letter of instruction and introduction for the next naive little sucker, err- i mean student! who comes along looking for a nice journey!!!!!!!!

Either that or cut it into pieces, destroying each piece in a different way - burning, shredding, throwing out the car window, mutilating and sticking on the english teachers blackboard, you know, the usual, or a more creative one: cut open a potato, stuff it with the stimulus booklet and, heat up and drizzle with sour cream and serve it to your english teacher! and take a pic of it to send to me!!!!

annieclassof06

just.... shiny!
HSC
princessrach said:
Cut open a potato, stuff it with the stimulus booklet and, heat up and drizzle with sour cream and serve it to your english teacher! and take a pic of it to send to me!!!!
Would a PM be fine? or should I post the picture in this thread? My shiny waxy stimulus booklet has big fat wet patches from big fat tears it has made me cry...

Soooooooo I will be either burning (old school but OH SO satisfying) or making a nice hot potato dish with it :)

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
How about cutting it into strips and deep frying it like hot chips?

jjames-hall

HSC
Wrap it around a pipe-bomb or simple pressure explosive and say ta ta as it blows into a thousand pieces into the wind...

chloelouise36

HSC
honestly, i dont even know where my stimulus booklet is i hated it that much.
my idea would be to soak it in alcohol (goon would be nice as there is practically endless and careless amounts of it) and then do the original set it on fire.
that was you have an excuse to drink, so your enjoying yourself even more
(not that you could have more fun in life than burning those stupid multiple words of change)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Meh I destroyed mine a long time ago
Of course i'd photocopied it though, lol... so I could actually write on the fucking thing.

Um yeah, neighbours bonfire ^_^
DONT SET THINGS ON FIRE THIS SUMMER... like total bushfire season :santa:

fla-77y

HSC
I have not yet had the opportunity to destroy my booklet. But it will be a massive bonfire with all my fellow HSC haters. A ritualistic destruction of the papers that have bored me the last 12 months. It will be fantastic :). And anyone who enjoyed english or that booklet, get a life.

Chisari

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
omgosh seriously, ive jus started my hsc course last week or so and i always see posts like this, and honestly it pisses the f*k outta me, if u hate the stimulus booklet and english so much, den keep ur comments to urself and jus fail it miserly, i hate some subjects but do u see me actually goin to the extent of making comments of destroyin things as textbooks or booklets? its not funny take into considerations other ppl jus studyin it. and yer u kan scream at me, but i have a right to voice my opinion ...
Omg your male. You type like a bitch.
Like someone else said your just jel-s cause you can't burn it.
LMAO. Too bad you can't spell either, hope your not doing advanced english.
:)

simonj2

hero
HSC
i've lost mine... so, please donate your spare stimulus booklets my way so i can undergo the important rite of passage of burning one...

emma_f

or M
HSC
simonj2 said:
i've lost mine... so, please donate your spare stimulus booklets my way so i can undergo the important rite of passage of burning one...
you can have mine, cutie :)
ps theres a vid on youtube that gives som creative ways [hadnt thought of a lawnmower myself]

idling fire

HSC
Taking a look at my new shiny copy, I'm thinking in a year's time I'll enjoy making a paper plane, lighting it on fire, then sailing it into the English staffroom window. Though I'm a bit worried about the aerodynamics of the plane... Should hopefully remain alight throughout its flight... (Sorry, used a rhyme... too much looking at Frost's poem.)

Horst Burkhardt

Bastard Sys***** of Hell
HSC
GEt the stimulus booklet (or shreddings + burnings thereof)... after burning it in petrol.

Put it in a beaker with a little Nitric Acid and Sulphuric Acid.. then add saltpeter (found in most photographic darkrooms). dry it ou, grind it up, and you have roman candle powder! :D Giggity!

Physical Journeys into the Stratosphere!

Dio-Rama

HSC
i'm planning on puppying mine.
i have three fox terrier pups who chew anything and everything ranging from sofas to my plastic chairs.

i reckon smearing the bloody booklet with mince juice and then chucking outside with the pups just before dinner time..that should do it.
i doubt there would be enuff to make confetti out of!!! :p hehehehehehe

oh and hopeless5ly (or wat eva the hell ur name is)!!! get a fukkin life and stop make our life suck just because urs does!!!!! we have the right to destroy our own property and talk about it if we wish, doesnt mean that lil' pussies like you have to have an input!!!
by the way, technically you dont have the right to express ur own opinion as there is no freedom of speech in Australia...

dracnom

HSC
destroying the stimulus book??? Okay, I'll let all you people destroy yours and keep mine in pristine condition, then in a few years time, sell it on EBay for loads of money. XP

imatigerlover

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
i think that after studing that thing you are going to be among us planing its doom. like you said, you have to voice your opinions, but lets us have ours!!!

HSC
I was considering throwing darts at it, and then possibly getting my pets to poop on it... Or maybe burning it a little and making a hat out of it. :)

emca

HSC
find a fork in a road somewhere with a breeze at your back and see if it takes the road less travelled. If it does choose nursing as your first preference instead of medicine or dont go to uni at all and spend 3 hours everyday at your local libray and get a good education for free. OR give me your address and I'll send you a box of matches.

emca

HSC
here is a thought put it in an envelope and write return to sender but write a note asking the person that eventually opens it to contact you. that will send it on an interesting journey and at some time in the future you will find out if you have travelled further than it. Nah just burn it

mzduxx2006

HSC
hm i like the whole blender idea. better yet. if yu hate yur teacher [fortunately i dont cause she is goddamn good], i would crush it into a fine powder, put it into a cake mix and bake a cake and give it to her/him

im sooo evil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)