raniaaa

:)
HSC
yeah all the SOR II girls started crying at my school too

missgraceful

What a joke..
HSC
Sometimes life doesn't go as planned.
It was an unfortunate question, nothing to cry about though.
Sounds lame to me!

samthebear

HSC
oh. it was based on year 11 work? i just made it fit with sexual ethics in terms of how christians are expected to live a christian life through the guidance of religious ethics...

untouchablecuz

HSC
lol, im sorry but is it just me who finds a whole hall of students crying to be funny

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
What a huge contrast to my school's reaction. As soon as the exam finished, some guy ran out and screamed. I ran out and also screamed LOL (but after all the paperworks were done).

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Are they for real? Haha, I think I'm one of the few that enjoyed Section III...or maybe it's because I had an epiphany on how to answer it -- turns out that voodo Christian prayer works! HAH :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Are they for real? Haha, I think I'm one of the few that enjoyed Section III...or maybe it's because I had an epiphany on how to answer it -- turns out that voodo Christian prayer works! HAH :D
I cruised through that question. It was pretty easy if you actually paid attention to year 11 stuff mildly last year. It was relatively easy for me to bring in the sources of "Truth" e.g. Tenach (which includes Torah that are the first 5 books), Mishna, Talmud, Natural Law and religious figures such as rabbi. I also chucked in monotheism and other stuff and linked everything with Jewish Marriae + Bioethics. Oh mannnn I love that question. I hugged the paper afterwards ;)

matthew.mclean

HSC
There's no doubt it was a hard question, but it wasn't impossible. Those who say it was not drawn from the year 12 syllabus, you have to remember questions can be taken from the outcomes and students learn about, not just the student learn to sections. I think the reason it's caused so much fuss is not so much because it was challenging, but because it was surprising. Each of us was expecting an explicit question, instead we turned the pages to find an implicit one. Perhaps its just me, but I found section three no more difficult than the typical english exam. The syllabus for advanced makes no reference to "disruption" or "identity" in Blade Runner and Frankenstein, but no one broke down because the question asked about it. I like that the questions are causing because to really think, rather than reproduce rote learnt essays. I just really hope that's across the board, and not just limited to part of english and religion. The HSC timetable has unbelievably given those of us who take SOR a disadvantage, lets hope those exams of the next few weeks are just as difficult, if not more difficult, otherwise, serious questions will be asked of schools who forced their students to undertake this course.

HSC
no i liked section III :)people need to stop whinging. get on with your lives omg.

dynan

HSC
oh. it was based on year 11 work? i just made it fit with sexual ethics in terms of how christians are expected to live a christian life through the guidance of religious ethics...

Was it really?
because i didnt even go into the SOR I course until the start of year 12
o well, i completely stuffed it up
i started talking about synagogues lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)