Crime: Notes & Essay Answers (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Here are my notes for HSC Crime and my answer for the trial question ' Evaluate effectiveness in achieving justice for individuals in society with reference to one criminal justice issue'

Last edited:
L

lilsxcwog69

melsc said:
Here are my notes for HSC Crime and my answer for the trial question ' Evaluate effectiveness in achieving justice for individuals in society with reference to one criminal justice issue'
Your notes are tip top / picture perfect. Out of curiosity what assessment and hsc examination mark did you obtain for your hsc legal studies course.

ken-doll

HSC
amazing notes, massive help :)

you didnt happen to do consumers and family did you?

aw now im just being greedy haha

much appreciated!!

RSVPixie

HSC
N/A
this was a fantastic help, thankyou sooo much!!!!!! as everyone else has said, perfect notes. i cant fault them, and literally straight from the text book haha we are working from the same one :D

RSVPixie

HSC
N/A
Here to say THANKYOU SO MUCH i topped the topic test thanks to your notes!! also to say that i have attached my notes, which are basically melsc's notes but arranged into the syllabus dot points. hope they can help someone!! everything is highlighted and arranged in an easy to read format. okies, well back to work... kill meeeeeee..... :bomb:

lilyemily

HSC
Hey i can't find a link anywhere?! help! where are the links? :(

Last edited:

ZonedOut

Bing bang diggiriggidong
HSC
Guys he probably won't reply.. The thread was from 2006, 7 years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)