• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
acmilan said:
I live in bankstown, i am not leb, i am not any other variant from the middle east. I do not feel unsafe there, nor do most people for that matter.

As for todays events, I'm not surprised no one turned up, apart from the fact that it seemed like the only people who were told about the fight were from one side (no one from where I live even has a clue what was going on other than what was said on the news), most of the lebanese in this community (yes, even the youths) are genuine and know that what happened was wrong and to mind their own business.
Exactly! Every single Leb I personaly know, was against the violence today!

The guy wearing the T-shirt saying "I am ashamed to be an Australian" said it all... Before anyone jumps up and chucks a stupid comment (in case u didnt watch the news report) This guy was a pure Australian who I thought represented the real Australian! I also felt ashamed seeing the Aussies who engaged in violence and racist protests, sinking down to a level they argued to HATE!

timbk2 said:
what we saw on tv tonight is simply un-australian. no matter how much hatred there is for these annoying lebanese gangs, theres no need to take the law into your own hands and hunt down anyone of middle eastern decent and start bashing and kicking them.

U said it beautifuly!

Hanzo

HSC
there is a restaurant called Greek Yumcha in brighton le sands..
lol must be some chinese-greek collabo

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Most italians, serbs, greeks, maco's, and maltese support the aussies in this i think you'd find.
Yes, you are right there. But as i am a wog, i don't find it nice by aussies saying shit about 'wogs', that is giving me an indication that yous want to fight both lebos and wogs. I have heard that lebos are wogs, Why are lebos even called wogs when they aren't even wogs!!! Anyhow, I still support the aussies over the lebos, but if true wogs were to start getting jumped and hit, then I would really support wogs and neither of the australians or lebos.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ummm roosters = italian? interesting. most italians i know support wests. most rooster supporters are jewish, aussie etc

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
bulldogs = lebs = wog

roosters = italian = wog
Wait, are you saying that yous will fight lebos, greeks, italians, masos, serbs, etc etc? or just lebos? If this is the case, then yous really won't win.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

stazi

Nightman
HSC
during the paris riots i was living in a hole of assessments. what happened?

zeek

HSC
Hopefully this will die down and HOPEFULLY the parents of the lebos that are going out and doing the riots will bash them (i know my mum would).

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i hope u guys have all been listening to 2gb
http://www.2gb.com/

this shit is kinda scary... fucking dickhead ellements of society riot, smash peoples property, attack people fucking hell, like 100 cars smashed by dickheads, i hope the bra boys fuck those lebs up good for starting shit in their suburb

these fucking lebs stomping people, fucking kicking people and fighting like typical cowards... yeh they were 2 fucking scared to come during the day so they attack at night when they can have 6:1

fuck if i was there, i would be out with a 2x4 representing aus and defending my suburb...think that scene in I robot where the citizens form a mob and attack the robots, the guy who throws the molotov would be me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)