• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

otay

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
wtf are you talking about serius...a whole mob of 5000 people hunted down and began to bash 2 lebos...

talk about being outnumbered
Exactly. This was started by fucking cowardly fucks. And now more cowardly fucks are taking into their hands. This is bullshit. I'm about as Aussie as they come and find this to be bullshit. I'm born and raised in Cronulla, and am disgusted by what's goin on.
Serius you're just a fucking racist cunt acting hard behind your computer screen. You are a joke. You were probably with those 15 yr old dickheads at North Cronulla today right acting like they were hardcore?

aaaman

Banned
HSC
otay said:
Exactly. This was started by fucking cowardly fucks. And now more cowardly fucks are taking into their hands. This is bullshit. I'm about as Aussie as they come and find this to be bullshit. I'm born and raised in Cronulla, and am disgusted by what's goin on.
Serius you're just a fucking racist cunt acting hard behind your computer screen. You are a joke. You were probably with those 15 yr old dickheads at North Cronulla today right acting like they were hardcore?
lmao you got owned, otay you have my rare respect

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
otay said:
yeah ofcourse because i regularly hang out with 15yr olds, i was also supplying the alcohol that fueled all that rioting...iam also a member of storm front :rolleyes:

how about you fuck up dickhead, you dont know shit about this debate, its easy for white trash shit like you to start calling others racist. how about yo experience some yourself for a change? the worst kind of fucktard is the kind who starts throwing around the word racist. i dont even live in sydney why would i be fucked to go there just to protest about something that hasnt effected me?

how about you grow up and actually experience the world... its people like you that are the reason there is a problem...yeh lets all hide behind the pretty picture that everything is fine, and scream racist when someone points out the reality of the situation. guess what? WE HAVE A FUCKING SOCIAL PROBLEM WITH LEB GANGS!

are u even aware of what is going on right now? lebs are driving around trashing peoples cars and beating the shit out of people, one guy on 2gb was saying he saw someone get the shit beat out of him and he wasnt even sure if he was alive

trust me, like iam here? thats how iam in real life. iam not heaps big and tough, but i stand up for what i beleive in and one thing i dont like is leb gangs thinking they can abuse people and get away with it

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
mate you don't even live in sydney so how do you have a problem with them?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wollongong apparently still has a problem with leb gangs

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeh the problem is kinda more spread than u think, i hate bringing in personal stories so no sympathy for him, but one of my friends was drunk a few weeks ago and a group of around 8-14 lebbs [ well being realistic they might not have been lebs, but they talked and acted like them] set upon him simply because he was an aussie and was drunk and vulnerable and by himself. so they sent him to hospital.

now iam sure alot of you people from sydney have this sort of superiority complex, but this problem exists in wollongong, just to a lesser exstent. ive been paying attention to a few different types of media and maybe thats how i know whats going on :rolleyes: , its not like just because i dont actually live in the shire that i havent ever been there and are completely unaware of this problem

aaaman

Banned
HSC
question is why is a DUNK guy on his own, and how u do know he didnt say to piss them off

otay

HSC
Serius said:
yeh the problem is kinda more spread than u think, i hate bringing in personal stories so no sympathy for him, but one of my friends was drunk a few weeks ago and a group of around 8-14 lebbs [ well being realistic they might not have been lebs, but they talked and acted like them] set upon him simply because he was an aussie and was drunk and vulnerable and by himself. so they sent him to hospital.

now iam sure alot of you people from sydney have this sort of superiority complex, but this problem exists in wollongong, just to a lesser exstent. ive been paying attention to a few different types of media and maybe thats how i know whats going on :rolleyes: , its not like just because i dont actually live in the shire that i havent ever been there and are completely unaware of this problem
Mate I'm sorry for your friend. That is terrible. But can you see how those cowards are no different from the ones causing shit in cronulla today. Beating up anyone who was of Middle-Eastern decent???? It's the same thing to beating up any Aussie.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
leb gangs dont require saying anything. ive had a friend bashed who simply said 'hi' politely, trying to avoid them as he walked by.
i dont think its just lebs bashing aussies though. they do the same to asians

stazi

Nightman
HSC
otay said:
Mate I'm sorry for your friend. That is terrible. But can you see how those cowards are no different from the ones causing shit in cronulla today. Beating up anyone who was of Middle-Eastern decent???? It's the same thing to beating up any Aussie.
serius, whilst im racist towards lebs, i agree with the above ^
however, i love the twisted irony. lebs gang up on groups far smaller than them, so aussies challenge them with 500,000 people.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
aaaman said:
question is why is a DUNK guy on his own, and how u do know he didnt say to piss them off
i got no idea why he was alone, he was a pretty naive guy so iam guessing that until that point he thought it was perfectly safe to walk home by himself at night[ he lives in central wollongong]... and how did i know he didnt say anything to piss them off? well he has a very quiet nature, pretty shy so i dont think he would try and harass them, besides its common sense who the hell tries to piss off a gang?

aaaman

Banned
HSC
well im drunk i talk shit, so i dunno if ur friend does the same but still gangs need to be fixed 20 yrs ago

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
otay said:
i dont condone the beating up of those small peaceful groups of middle-eastern people that were just there to enjoy the beach... like on the radio they were saying this one guy had a bottle thrown at him and the glass cut his 7 month old daughter he had is his arms...

but when u say that its like lebs can do no wrong where as how the hell are us aussies supposed to defend ourselves? we are helpless because they always approach in gangs
but when the lebs go on a rampage and indescrimately attack like they did tonight, its the same shit... the regularly do this, just it was on a larger scale tonight, and the aussies do it, it was disgusting, but they are frustrated and want to lash out... the whole idea of these leb gangs is that when anything is around thats even half the size of their gang, they dissapear or they are non-confrontational.

the only way that these beach mobs can get revenge is if they also get in cars, drive around until they see al eb gang harassing someone and get out and beat their ass.

you know, this problem wouldnt even be around if the cops did their job

its rare that some aussies stand up and say that enough is enough, some dickheads decided to attack peaceful arabs, and frankly the cops didnt handle the situation

edit: guy on the radio right now has a good point, why is the media[besides radio] refusing to report this destruction happening, everyone knows its a middle-eastern mob but the media is trying to portray this as race fuelled violence, trying to make australia look like a racist country and only showing one side of the "war" if you will with the only stuff in the papers about the beach "riots" with captions like "race hate"... wow that sure makes em look like idiots when this shit happening tonight is shown on the news.. both sides are to blame and the media is protraying it unfairly

Last edited:

Scanorama

HSC
With all those pubs and clubs opened in the past few years, Cronulla is fucked up already, with or without the Leb gang. The local so called 'Aussie' is no different to them, got drunk then bashed whoever that is Middle Eastern appearance. What different is this with the Leb gang bashing the life guard?

Cronulla was a nice place and a safe place to visit 5 years ago, now it is just fucked up. Close all the pubs, if the people want to fuck around next to the beach, go to Brighton-Le-Sands.

Scanorama

HSC
If those so called local trouble making dickheads have the guts, they should start a riot at Bankstown, Lakembla, Greenacre.

= Jennifer =

HSC
Scanorama said:
If those so called local trouble making dickheads have the guts, they should start a riot at Bankstown, Lakembla, Greenacre.

lol lol

and it's even funnier cause i know where all these places are and they are very multicultural and it is very rare to see a full aussie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)