Cronulla Beach Incident (2 Viewers)

7th Sign

HSC
Serius said:
ill tell you

from what i know, lifeguards told the group to move on, or gave them some sort os direction.. the group spoke in some arabic language[ probably swearing] and refused to budge

the lifesavers asked em what they said, the lebs, so typical of them, decided to beat them up for little reason....

theres violent groups in cronulla and the surrounding suburbs apparently, the reporter is saying most of the breaking has stopped now because there is no more windows left to break, every shopfront, every house on main road, every car...

yeah this is pretty close to what happend

not 100% but...from what ive heard but like 95% close

zeek

HSC
7th Sign said:
dude at my dads work has a son who is good mates with one of the life savers who was bashed...I will get the full story of my dad 2 moro....

my advice stop this shit revenge lebs have been fucking around with cronulla beach for ages, they act liek they own the joint...fuck around with their footballs annoy the shit out of people and dont act civil sure this is only a cirtin number of lebs who act like this some act ok but im sad to say most dont....your down at the beach chilling and some lebos come up and go move this is out spot...shit liek this always happens

try and go to their country and say this shit...
Thanks for that 7th Sign, i'll be waiting for the story; i'll see what i can get...

I totally agreed before the incident on Sunday with the Cronulla people bashing the Lebos THAT WERE ON THE BEACH. Unfortunately, i don't have this mentality anymore as i was deeply sadened by the Mob chanting No More Lebs and purposely seeking out revenge on middle easterners who weren't even involved. What pissed me off even more was the fact that the mob attacked a couple of Indians who weren't even involved in the beginning.

I can't blame the people of Cronulla for being scared, but the situation has now totally changed from an attack on a few pests to an attempt at exterminating a race.

pete_mate

HSC
people are being stabbed, and being stabbed in the back by lebs.

the lebs on sunday were just bashed, not wounded. cowardly fucks

its important to realise that this didnt all happen because of the lifesavers. it was merely a trigger.

talk to anyone and they've heard of someone being bashed or raped by lebs.
This is even in the north shore, and obviously everywhere else.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
Thanks for that 7th Sign, i'll be waiting for the story; i'll see what i can get...

I totally agreed before the incident on Sunday with the Cronulla people bashing the Lebos THAT WERE ON THE BEACH. Unfortunately, i don't have this mentality anymore as i was deeply sadened by the Mob chanting No More Lebs and purposely seeking out revenge on middle easterners who weren't even involved. What pissed me off even more was the fact that the mob attacked a couple of Indians who weren't even involved in the beginning.

I can't blame the people of Cronulla for being scared, but the situation has now totally changed from an attack on a few pests to an attempt at exterminating a race.
These are people who have been harassed for years... and they finally had a chance to get some back.

Cut them some slack.

zeek

HSC
I did, but how about cutting the other Middle Eastern population who don't do shit like this some slack rather than jumping to conclusions?

7th Sign

HSC
I was never saying all lebs were bad...

I am saying lebs who act like dickheads and cause trouble are bad...

I know leb boys who think these riots by other lebs are stupid..

its only a small number who are doing this shit...

zeek

HSC
I wasn't referring to your post 7th Sign. I was referring to not-that-bright.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
ok iam gonna write up a list of stuff word for word from 2bg when i hear something that capture the mood

"they have moved further north"
man said to his wife " just stay where u are and i will come and get you"
"i dont care about my car, i just want my wife home safely"

"a whole series of windows have been blown out, smashed in"
"there are hundreds of cars that have been damaged"
"it is random, it is violent, it is happening as we speak"
" the crowd at lakemba is dispersing"

"some of the angry men were armed with weopons"

iamsickofyear12

HSC
By going on these smashing rampages the lebs are just proving what everyone has been saying all along.

zeek

HSC
aye aye, listen to the 2GB lebo chick on the radio...she speaks truth.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
7.62 BOS said:
Anything new?
Just in the last few hours they have been smashing windows and cars at maroubra and cronulla.

Apparently 100 maroubra locals were just disarmed by police. They were carrying sticks, bats, chains etc. They need to be focusing on the lebs smashing stuff and let the locals protect themselves and their property.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)