• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Unfortunately, the Lebs will come regardless of how many Aussies there are and will stab and murder people. On Sunday, it was a confused, drunken mob having fun in bringing out Australia's traditional racist overtones, BUT, the Lebs will come with intent and I'm sad to say that it won't be pretty.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
iam considering showing up on sunday, make up some numbers and show that these fucks cant get away with terrorising a peaceful people.. i dont care that its not my suburb, if they are gonna fuck around with honest peoples property and then think they have a chance of winning in cronulla...then they have another thing coming... fucking scum of the earth, drive around and smash peoples stuff at night

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Komit said:
Unfortunately, the Lebs will come regardless of how many Aussies there are and will stab and murder people. On Sunday, it was a confused, drunken mob having fun in bringing out Australia's traditional racist overtones, BUT, the Lebs will come with intent and I'm sad to say that it won't be pretty.
People will know that the lebs are coming with intent and be prepared for it.

HSC
N/A
it's probably time to consider getting all the wog communities together, and organising a sit-in on cronulla beaches.

Don't let the skips have a single square inch of space to sit on.

Nazi scum deserve death.

zeek

HSC
Did anyone hear anything about some dying today because of the mob on Sunday?
I thought i heard something about it on Sunrise; a lebo girl was beaten and she died in hospital.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Serius, if i were u, i wont, but if u do, u need a weapon (effective one) to defend urself (against anyone attacking u, not just lebs) just in case
unarmed = suicide

aaaman

Banned
HSC
"iam considering showing up on sunday, make up some numbers and show that these fucks cant get away with terrorising a peaceful people.. i dont care that its not my suburb, if they are gonna fuck around with honest peoples property and then think they have a chance of winning in cronulla...then they have another thing coming... fucking scum of the earth, drive around and smash peoples stuff at night"

your a fucing idoit, u wanan get killed? seriously ur both killing each other over sand

like if u want sand then go to the outback ffs, ppl are dumb

if the fools at nulla made a protest and not a riot then u wouldnt have this shit

you made it from a protest into a war, you every right to protest but not to war

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Serius, what will you do? Hack into their hotmail account while they are out killing people? Go, young soldier, for the good of your people.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I wouldn't go to cronulla on sunday without a cricket bat or something.

Apparently there is more smashing and running in brighton. Cops are having trouble finding them cause they keep running off then coming back.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
well maybe we should change the location to canberra...
MARCH ON PARLIMENT!!!!
or not

having a weopon = getting owned if the cops find out
and i wouldnt go by myself, get a group togther or something... u up for it jack?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Serius said:
well maybe we should change the location to canberra...
MARCH ON PARLIMENT!!!!
or not

having a weopon = getting owned if the cops find out
and i wouldnt go by myself, get a group togther or something... u up for it jack?
cricket bat + cricket stumps = we were just playing cricket officer.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Watch Revenge of the Nerds before you go out there. Get the gang revved up for a day of Wog Bashing.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Komit said:
Serius, what will you do? Hack into their hotmail account while they are out killing people? Go, young soldier, for the good of your people.
its a common misconception that people on the internet are nerd, iam more likely to go with family members, all of which know how to fight[ yeh a shitload of us do tae-kwon do] but just because we know how to fight doesnt mean we wouldnt take weopons... i wouldnt cause i dont wanna get owned by cops, but i can think of a few who would

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)