• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (3 Viewers)

HSC
N/A

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Serius said:
ok here is the official call out

all greeks, italians, ex-yugaslavians [ e.g serbians, croats] all asians, hell any1 who has immigrated here and is proud to live in australia show up and be counted... if these fucks want to trash our suburbs and want a war, lets fucking give em one. we have the numbers, we have the people power
I second that.

zeek

HSC
Aye Serius i was born here but my parents immigrated. Im proud to be an Australian; so proud that i will serve in the army for Australia so i can repay the country for the hospitality that it has given my parents.

I wanna help you guys out but i look like a lebo, what happens if i go down and get bashed because of what i look like rather than what i believe in?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
MuffinMan said:
deportation = fed government
deportation isn't really an option. but the state government can make laws to lock these people up for 30 years instead of the slap on the wrist they get now.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Serius, I'm a a proud ex-Yugo immigrant and proud Australian, but there is no chance in hell I will help the same people who basically said "Get out of my country" with their actions on Sunday. If I were to join a side, I'd be more inclined to join the Lebs, but that would require joining the Lebs which would be worse than being remembered for wearing loud shirts. (RIP Big Kev)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
Aye Serius i was born here but my parents immigrated. Im proud to be an Australian; so proud that i will serve in the army for Australia so i can repay the country for the hospitality that it has given my parents.

I wanna help you guys out but i look like a lebo, what happens if i go down and get bashed because of what i look like rather than what i believe in?
true, stay at home

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
You shouldn't go then, you have to understand that there is not time to judge everyone.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:

yeh i guess the problem is fighting a hidden enemy, impossible to tell who is a leb and who just looks like one

i suggest u wear an aussie flag, some sunnies and some sort of anti-leb shirt :d
oh and dont forget the case of vb, hand one to any1 who looks at u funny, make sure to say something like " here u go mate"

iamsickofyear12

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:

That is a problem. It's unfortunate that the aussies are so pissed off that they are ready to just attack anyone who looks remotely middle eastern. If someone could possibly organise an everyone vs leb gathering that would be really good.

X

xeuyrawp

Henry_Kissinger said:
hmm Pwar i'll have to get the books I was reading from my uncle's place

from that site, it seems consistent with the truth

http://allempires.com/forum/uploads/Phallanx/2005-11-08_060418_DNA_STOMFORD.jpg

this is the stanford study..do you read greek?

it says Greek is clean of turkish and slavic blood: basically Greek DNA is in line with the rest of Europe,
Fuck, sorry, I edited my post and didn't realise that I was at the end of the page -- not realising more people had posted.

No, I don't read Greek particularly well, I'm afraid. Something I need to do for another semester before graduating :)

7.62 BOS

Banned
HSC
Serius said:
ok here is the official call out

all greeks, italians, ex-yugaslavians [ e.g serbians, croats] all asians, hell any1 who has immigrated here and is proud to live in australia show up and be counted... if these fucks want to trash our suburbs and want a war, lets fucking give em one. we have the numbers, we have the people power
count me in

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
or yeah just do what they said
flags and all
but lol im not responsible for anything that happens to u

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Fuck, sorry, I edited my post and didn't realise that I was at the end of the page -- not realising more people had posted.

No, I don't read Greek particularly well, I'm afraid. Something I need to do for another semester before graduating :)
A Right - yeah Greek ethnicity isn't built on race, but almost 99% of the DNA is European.

Interestingly enough, the majority of Turks are Greek

iamsickofyear12

HSC
This guy on 2gb is just saying that these guys could do this all they wanted and the would get away with it. And he is right. The cops have nothing. They need to be allowed to shoot at these idiots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)