• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

ChalkFacedGoon

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
geez has anyone been staying up later than usual because of this riot thing? bloody hell i should be in bed by now :S
I read your earlier post about wanting to show your support, but please for love of god dont get involved in either side. Neither side that uses violence has any kind of morally reprehensable clause, and the actions taken by the "ausies" today in retaliation for flag-burning is more of a betray of Australian ideals than flag burning could ever be.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
geez has anyone been staying up later than usual because of this riot thing? bloody hell i should be in bed by now :S
u rebel! way past your 4pm bed time. if im home alone latest im up to is around7.30am if parents are home i go to bed b4 *they* wake up. but recently have been hitting bed around midnight-3am b/c i love my bed and i love to sleep. trust me like 12/14hour days, 10/12 hour sleeps. pure heaven.

1am has come quick tonight i must say tho

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
MuffinMan said:
the aussies retaliated the flag burning? how? what did they do?
roger that, i havent heard of any sort of activity by the australians since sunday, its all the lebs fucking up our suburbs continuously since about 10pm sunday night

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
Henry_Kissinger said:
no, send them back to lebanon
second that. In a previous post, i also suggested that. Send them back to Lebanon, fuck the cu*ts, all they do is cause trouble in Australia.

FTHRW8

HSC
N/A
And more will come, come the 18th, the SMS's are out n about and people are getting their shit together

Honestly, stupidest shit to ever occur in Sydneys history

zeek

HSC
Hahaha i can imagine myself, 20 years later, telling my children about what happened at nulla

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
yeah the lebs are sending that sms, i guess the aussies would have known that they'll start off at maroubra, then work their way south to brighton and finally to cronulla

7.62 BOS

Banned
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
Hahaha i can imagine myself, 20 years later, telling my children about what happened at nulla
I can see it right now

'Revenge what did you do in the war?'

:p

X

xeuyrawp

r3v3ng3 said:
'And that's why we're living in New Zealand...'

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
if i tell my kids about this i will talk myself up " yeh and all these lebs were everywhere, i was taking on 15 of them! then out of nowhere one tries to stab me in the back, sp i THUMPED HIM!, and then they all started to run away, so i threw a molotov and set em all on fire. i then proceded to scream BURN SCUM!"

and i will say it was the biggest thing in australian history, and all ofsydney was burning, and australia would have been lost if it wasnt for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)