Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Just ten years ago Asian people where the focus of racial hatred. Don't be fooled, they are just as hated, but right now it seems hating Lebenese people is simply the flavour of the month (decade).

I have been around Sutherland and Hurstville, and even recently, I have sensed alot more hatred towards Asians to be quite honest, alot to do with the fact that they are quite prominant there. Obviously right now it's a different story.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
aaaman said:
1. do u live in the shire or near the lebs reacting? if not fuck off and stay our of our business

2. go and slit your wrist, no red neck says that

3. the dropping on ya head is a cliche dumb arse

4. y dont u go to nulla next week, i hope some leb puts a knife tho ur heart

5. everyone here is saying the same shit i am n just bcoz i know the truth about shire attitudes with Asians and doesnt mean u jump in can call me a red neck, fuck wit

6. i hope once u log off you get a rope and hang yourself so that if ur in yr 11 then everyone else can get 5 extra uai points, which will be worth more than ur pathetic life

7. fuck off unless u got something better to say faggot
YES FINALLY. im trying to get across the shire attitudes, the media is portraying the lifeguard event to be the sole reason for the attacks.
i am getting really annoyed with the people who think they know all about the shire and yet they didnt travel and associate with people in nulla&shire for their whole fucking life!

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
1. do u live in the shire or near the lebs reacting? if not fuck off and stay our of our business

2. go and slit your wrist, no red neck says that

3. the dropping on ya head is a cliche dumb arse

4. y dont u go to nulla next week, i hope some leb puts a knife tho ur heart

5. everyone here is saying the same shit i am n just bcoz i know the truth about shire attitudes with Asians and doesnt mean u jump in can call me a red neck, fuck wit

6. i hope once u log off you get a rope and hang yourself so that if ur in yr 11 then everyone else can get 5 extra uai points, which will be worth more than ur pathetic life

7. fuck off unless u got something better to say faggot

Point form huh ?? ...nice dw in yr 7 they start telling you how to make full sentences ...exciting stuff. Look u win aaaman...i can argue against a valid point but i cant argue against stupidity.

Iam white i live in the shire and i know that this has been goin on for a while and i admitt that sometimes i feel intimidated when iam passing a group of ethnic youths on the street ... but retaliating by lashing out at innocent people just because they appear to be of a ethic descent ... especially women (occurred in one particular situation) isnt the way too go. Sure u might say that the "lebs" initiated the Violence in the first place by injuring the lifesavers .... and wat did we "aussies" do we took a anarchisticprespective by taking the law into our own hands.

What did we achieve ? injured a few "lebs" and "wogs" .... great achivement right ?? also in the process we injured our own Ambulance workers (similar to bashing the lifeguards or is it different because we are aussies) ... then the lebs smashed cars because of what happened at nulla. As u can c "eye for an eye" doesnt work... but only adds fuel to this situation. Y are we sinkin low to the level of those kinds of thugs?? Sydney is in the top 5 liveble cities in the world ... our rep might also be damaged internationally yet another great achievement by the drunk mob at nulla right ?

So am i saying that we should just sit there and do nothing? ..No but taking the law away from police and giving/encouraging/supporting a druken mob isnt the way to go any1 can c that. ( and if u cant see that its because when consuming alcohol we lose the ability to discriminate between right or wrong decisions). we have to all realise that we are all part of the same race ...the human race as Einstein said ""Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." So the choice is up to us we could join and encourage (sink to the thug level) these druken mobs by going to nulla again on sunday and fuel the this cycle of racial hatred or try to calm is down by going about our normal business ?.....especially when we know now that enough awareness has been raised about this situation for the government to place appropriated measures in place to protect us all ....dont let this get more further than it already has we are all better than that arent we?

aaaman

Banned
HSC
meh i cbf reading the rest, y should i? i dont respect you, you should go out the street and let those lebs put a knife tho you

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
Serius said:
one lady is talking about how she was ojn her balcony and they we running past smashing cars and shit, fuck if that was my balcony i would be up there throwing fucking knives and shit down on them, i can make a molotov from my house and just drop it on em, iam sure that would help disperse the lebs haha, throw plates, glasses etc, anything i could get my hands on... fuck u could cause so much damage and they wouldnt be able to do shit whilst u were up in your high rise hahaha
keep talking shit geek
if people do actually go to your balcony, you will piss your pants, and run away
why do you idiots have to lie to try sound tough online?

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Li0n said:
keep talking shit geek
if people do actually go to your balcony, you will piss your pants, and run away
I think he was being funny.

otay

HSC
"As time goes by, an eye for an eye
We in this together son your beef is mine
So long as the sun shines to light up the sky
We in this together son your beef is mine"

Mobb Deep's "An Eye For An Eye" (great song still)

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" - Gandhi

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
do you know the difference between numbers and point form LMAO
hahhaa lamo ur really funny mate ...hilarious !! by any chance u arent a professional comedian r u cause u should right some of this stuff down its gold !! being sarcastic if u didnt realise ( search the word up yet ??) .... and btw wat u wrote down is in point from point 1 to point 7

davo_

good kid
HSC
Face it kids, Australia is a pretty racist country. Not just the Shire.
li0n said:
keep talking shit geek
Fuckin exactly.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Li0n said:
keep talking shit geek
nicely said ! i was just about to comment on what he said but you beat me to it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)