• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

CS vs. COD4 (1 Viewer)

Which is better?

• Total voters

Top Secret

HSC
Well they really aren't comparable since CS doesn't have a linear storyline like COD4. Thus it really comes down to a personal choice.

I prefer CS. COD4 gets boring after you finish it.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
This has been asked b4. but both games are highly different in terms of game play.

CS:S is more tactical then COD4, but COD4 offers the fast pace gameplay that CS:S lacks

Top Secret

HSC
This has been asked b4. but both games are highly different in terms of game play.

CS:S is more tactical then COD4, but COD4 offers the fast pace gameplay that CS:S lacks
Well I propose a theory.

Most BOSers would be have relatively more intellectual capacity than the general population. If given a choice between the mentioned games, in order to utilize this capacity, most would choose CS.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Well I propose a theory.

Most BOSers would be have relatively more intellectual capacity than the general population. If given a choice between the mentioned games, in order to utilize this capacity, most would choose CS.
I play both these games, really it depends on my mood as to what i play. If im angry and need to relax or something similar, COD4 since i can just spray my anger away.

If i am already relaxed, like now, i will play CS since i can think clearly and use my TMP like a expert.

BTW most BOSers use Garena from what ive seen, get the real game!

Uncle

Banned
HSC
well, time goes by and now our source of madness is COD4.

CS was quite fun but CS doesnt offer the same insanity as COD4, with the martyrdom grenades, rocket propelled grenades, grenade launchers, hardcore mode, airstrikes, helicopters, recovering health, etc.

im not just into plain shoot and kill and occasional nade or knife, we are into making a good FPS game more fun for us, more miserable for others and insane for all.

so COD4

GREMM1S

HSC
People are comparing two different aspects of gaming here, one said how COD 4 gets boring when you finish it, you can't really compare this as CS is online multiplayer. So if you compare CS and COD4 online then it's a no contest as the maps, weapons and everything on COD4 multiplayer eclipses what CS has to offer, CS is just too basic and repetitive these days.

Darth_Normandy

HSC
CS is much less accesible and requires patience and skill and alot of game time to become good.
Cod 4 can be played by anyone and most will enjoy it but is fairly easy to master.
I play cs.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
People are comparing two different aspects of gaming here, one said how COD 4 gets boring when you finish it, you can't really compare this as CS is online multiplayer. So if you compare CS and COD4 online then it's a no contest as the maps, weapons and everything on COD4 multiplayer eclipses what CS has to offer, CS is just too basic and repetitive these days.
sometimes basic is what makes the game good.

think tekken vs street fighter.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
CS. Fond memories of CS lan parties in HS. Also the mods were awesome, DoD was a favourite and the future-football one was hilarious at drunken lans....

anom1ly

HSC
i got bored of cod4 after two weeks of owning nubs. on the other hand, i still get a kick out of cs after 7 years. mainly because of warring with a team. it adds an extra dimension to the game that cod lacks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)