CSSA Economics Trial (1 Viewer)

endofdroad

HSC
far out!i forgot section II, for section III Go labour market shit n piss easy! :) can any1 tell me wats was in section II again i forgot

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
ScottyG said:
Wow that's an incredible memory you've got there. A is the only other seemingly-logical choice, but having 'exchange rate stability' and 'external stability' is redundant since exchange rate stability is a part of external stability. Plus, no monetary policy is complete without an inflation-objective (price stability).
We got to keep the papers =O

s2indie

HSC
^Really?!

Anyway, I thought the paper was easy and way too short. I had plenty of time to read over my answers. And my teacher changed the exam by taking a one of the choices of Section III, forcing us to do Fiscal Policy.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
nickyroony said:
We got to keep the papers =O
Same here... but I haven't looked at it since leaving the exam room.

Looking back, I don't think I did too well with the MC.

endofdroad

HSC
sum1 i want d latest trial papers so i can study for d hsc alreadi!

sideshowtim

HSC
Thought it was alright, I studied alot on Fiscal and Monetary policy so that helped me with alot of the 'government initiatives to overcome' this problem one, and the extended responses. Thanking my lucky stars there was a decent alternative to the balance of payments essay question though, BOP is a massive weakness of mine. Go protection!

endofdroad

HSC
LOL I remember it was d half yearlies n the question was 'define protection' and my friend said it is cover and protection from explicit activities. Overall he got 8/100 lol.

sideshowtim

HSC
endofdroad said:
LOL I remember it was d half yearlies n the question was 'define protection' and my friend said it is cover and protection from explicit activities. Overall he got 8/100 lol.
Haha. Does that mark include multiple choice? That's horrible!

HSC
Eco was alright, the essays werent too bad, at least i could do them as i was sick the day before so couldnt study the last topic overly well, but was pretty alright commong areas of exchange rates, and some calcs explored in the short answers, still think im gonna go crap cause of my essays.... only wrote 4 pages for each

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
Hmm I got the results back (yes, already!).. did okay.. 91. Highest was 95. Got full on multiple choice, so happy about that. Could definitely work on my short answers!! >_< Lost most of the marks in that. *sigh*

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Wow that's heaps fast nicky, we're not expecting ours till at least after the trials are over. Congrats on that result! :)

sideshowtim

HSC
nickyroony said:
Hmm I got the results back (yes, already!).. did okay.. 91. Highest was 95. Got full on multiple choice, so happy about that. Could definitely work on my short answers!! >_< Lost most of the marks in that. *sigh*
That's an excellent result, well done. :)

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
Riviet said:
Wow that's heaps fast nicky, we're not expecting ours till at least after the trials are over. Congrats on that result! :)
Our eco teacher is a crazy, crazy man. XD We get everything back nearly the next day. He reads at the speed of lightning.

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
ACk, i did question 26-27 for the esasys. For 5 pgs for 26 and 4 for Q27

ARCGH! i didn't mention distribution of income in 26!

And what was the first MC question again? Maybe i go that wrong too...

And the timeing was crap to, when the RBA will announce their decision of interest rates AFTER the trial. ARGH!

-P_D

hey are you Mark>??? hehe ..

endofdroad

HSC
lol u think 8/100 is bad our class average was 17% !Think about how my class will push my uai down! n for business studies around 6 people out of 28 pass all the time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)