CSSA English Paper 2 Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Thesickdogg77

HSC
Re: CSSA English aos paper 1

how did you guys do in the advanced paper???? Eliot fuked me over... would i still get marks if i talked about rhapsody and love song

lastofus

HSC
Re: CSSA English aos paper 1

Paper 2 today though... lmfao at the T.S Eliot Question for Critical Study... a majority of our school got screwed over because most of us didn't study for 'Journey of the Magi'... The question for Module A (King Richard) and Module C (People and Landscapes) were great though.

Last edited:

Thesickdogg77

HSC
no fucking module B fucked me over, didnt study for Magi and ended up writing about love song and rhapsody in T.S eliot
i think max i can get for that would be 10/20

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
Mod A (Donne & Wit): good, just had to change some of the phrasing in my memorised essay:
Mod B (Hamlet): awesome, perfectly worked with my thesis
Mod C (Brave New World): probably the hardest of all the questions, but not too bad

Overall, very happy :D

breitil

HSC
I was expecting worse tbh. Loved the comparative question, close study was really good, but module c was crap hated the question. Finished all the questions thank god

el_manu

HSC
Module A (1984 and Metropolis): Easiest question ever, fit in with easily to what i studied.
Module B (hamlet): Question was a bit unexpected for me even though I had learned a few paragraphs at home on uncertainty.... I only wrote 3 pages though.
Module C (W.H Auden poems): Was a good question, pretty much had that question for my speech earlier in the year so i was fine.

It was still hard but it was easier than other years, was expecting it to be harder.

Last edited:

teridax

HSC
N/A
didnt study for magi coz its like a minor poem
lol, i think you said that a few times already - get over yourself :p

just study hard for your next trials and you will be okay haha

hollytrieu

HSC
N/A
I was expecting worse tbh. Loved the comparative question, close study was really good, but module c was crap hated the question. Finished all the questions thank god
hi breitil HAHAHH

Flop21

HSC
For Mod C do we need 2 related texts or 1??

Flop21

HSC
2 mate - I only got asked for one though
this is an absolute nightmare, there's too much to remember. I'm thinking about winging it and not going in with 2 related texts (mine's tomorrow).

Thunderstorm

HSC
this is an absolute nightmare, there's too much to remember. I'm thinking about winging it and not going in with 2 related texts (mine's tomorrow).
Just lock down a quote and technique that you can refer to if they ask for two to write a paragraph with, something perhaps you studied in junior years or analysed as a related text before?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
What were the essay questions for each module?

Mathsisfun15

HSC
I preferred it to paper 1.
Questions were straight forward for what I had prepared

swagmeister

HSC
I disagree that you could get in trouble if you reveal any questions, that's like saying they've copyrighted the viewing of a particular sentence. Plus copyright is automatically applied on everything anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)