CSSA General Maths Exam (1 Viewer)

iPad

HSC
guessed that one as well. what did you guys do for the one where the couple won the lottery? lol
I found out the total amount they had to pay after 25 years and the the total amount they had already paid after the 10 years and then subtracted them. I felt pretty confident with the answer so hopefully it was right. :/

I thought the test was alright, I didn't get the find A tax question and struggled with q28 though.

WorryWartCob

HSC
I found out the total amount they had to pay after 25 years and the the total amount they had already paid after the 10 years and then subtracted them. I felt pretty confident with the answer so hopefully it was right. :/

I thought the test was alright, I didn't get the find A tax question and struggled with q28 though.

similar struggles.....
i dont even remember the question your talking about
and A and the Cosine triangle. = = ((

iPad

HSC
similar struggles.....
i dont even remember the question your talking about
and A and the Cosine triangle. = = ((
It was a loan question with a few different parts. I think it was the last part of it were the couple had paid off 10 years and then won the lottery. The question was something like, how much do they have to win in order to pay off the rest of the loan.

WorryWartCob

HSC
It was a loan question with a few different parts. I think it was the last part of it were the couple had paid off 10 years and then won the lottery. The question was something like, how much do they have to win in order to pay off the rest of the loan.
oh fuck.

i didnt finish that.
OMG. I FORGOT COMPLETELY I THINK.

smartalec

HSC

awesome i THINK i did that haha

timmyt

HSC
I thought it was pretty good!
I finished with like 20 minutes left...
The last question was actually easy...it was just a trick question with the 'a's after the numbers...all you had to do was use the cosine rule and then substitute it with the area of a triangle formula hahaha

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
do the cssa general math paper from 2005 or 2007. thats the epitome of easy. this was HARD. i chose GENERAL maths for a reason :L
Hahah i know what you mean, i got 98 in the 2005 and will probably struggle to get 85 in this one

andreacchiop

HSC
do the cssa general math paper from 2005 or 2007. thats the epitome of easy. this was HARD. i chose GENERAL maths for a reason :L
yeah i did the CSSA 2007 and 2009 for prep

its not that it was really hard, there were a few tricks here and there.. :p

smartalec

HSC
yeah i did the CSSA 2007 and 2009 for prep

its not that it was really hard, there were a few tricks here and there.. :p
-nah it was hard. haha. i didnt like the simpsons rule one either.
-also for the stem and leaf plot where you had to compare and contrast, what did they have that was similar? they like. completely contrasted. I ended up making up something like they both had a cluster at 3 haha.
AND what did everyone say about the reliability of the trout? did you guys say that although its possible it was unlikely? (In the top 0.15% of scores?)
2005 i got 95 but made stupid mistakes.

sfernando

HSC
from what I know your meant to use the cosine rule for the triangle question, in order to fine the angle. let me know if I'm wrong.

gerges23q

HSC
ummmmmmm usually im ok at general maths, but this exam was just what the fuck?

the probability tree diagram where you had to show both the winners and game played together was confusing as a mofo..
then the simpsons rule fucked up in

it was shit

woga1

Banned
HSC
N/A
general maths is easy as shit.

I can get 110% in a general exam in my sleep!

peanut09

HSC
Does anyone remember some of the questions in the exam ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)