CSSA - hints, bitching & thoughts (1 Viewer)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
just think this time tomorrow you will be writing some dodgey answer about the dreaming!

Personally i can't wait to see the queston" evaluate the role of symbolism and human experience in three rites for two religious tradition"! now wouldent that be fun!

should be ok but anyway i should be studying, have fun all! all i have to say is that they are directly taking away 1.5 hours of my life and i want them back....

Good luck all!

Last edited:

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
our teachers said we only need to know teachers and interpreters (elisabeth schussler fiorenza and the hasidim) for the long response.. i think.. or they said we only need that for something
which im not going to do well in because that was our research topic.. and yeh :|
im going to the parra library tomorrow at 9am (exam at 1pm) to study with my friends.. hopefully ill learn something new

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
me thinks they will only ask (in my case) 1 rite but both reilious traditions great... *goes of and learns crazy islamic words SHE can't remember*

Yes cro she ;)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
*looks at custom* one would hope so...
im listening spice girls i think i have finally lost my mind *expects side comment*

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
How did everyone go? I just finished mine and it wasnt that hard, nothing unexpected.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Wasent too bad that dreaming question was a bit odd and i could only milk one paragraph out of lent stupid lent and i think i changed a m/c to the wrong answer but other than that. oh and there was no labour movment (a m/c does not count) and land rights i wanted to 7 mark questions of the labour movement and land righst :(

HSC
ez-sheh shme-zeh very happy with the paper - i didnt even sudy for it cause i had the eco trial that morning with half an hour in btwn - loving my friends who fired info at me as soon as i got out of eco :)

4play

i rekon it was a really good exam,
i had been doing past papers all morning, and i thought that it was easier than all of them
i managed to get 5 pages 1 and 1/4 booklets for the essay, and finished with about 5 mins left after dawdling thru it

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I was expecting more questions in the short answer section, needed more lines too

4play

yeah, i was a bit tight on lines when it came to that 7 mark question, just hope i managed to get enough marks for what i wrote considering i used all the space

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Anything you write on the page even if it isnt in the lines will be marked

Mike iE

HSC
It was very straightforward, the ethics question was on the topic i was dreading because we havent covered it fully, but i struggled through it.. Overall pretty happy.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i thought it was pretty straightforward and predictable.. i should have been more prepared for the last question so i spent most of my time dawdling.. i had like an hour to do it.. i covered the points i knew so just hoping for the best
i didnt like how the 7 mark question only had a few lines more than the 3 mark question.. a bit tight with lines
just glad its over.. yay english modules tomorrow

superbird

HSC
Found it very easy. But could somebody please clear this up for me. There was a question in the exam on expressions of Aboriginal Spirituality today (7 mark). Could you talk about Aboriginal influence on Christianity?

Mike iE

HSC
Superbird - i talked about Christian influence on Aboringinal spirituality, how else were you supposed to fill 7 marks worth !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)