CSSA let us off easy this year. (1 Viewer)

sinsolja

HSC
Especially with regards to math , not to sure about other subjects but the Math Trial papers were a joke.
Even though i done relatively well (2u 110/120- Mistakes / 76/84 Ext1) i dont feel prepared for the HSC at all.
Anyone agree?

jamesfirst

HSC
I think CSSA was alright. But mx1 was easy.

But HSC isn't any harder.

enoilgam

HSC
Especially with regards to math , not to sure about other subjects but the Math Trial papers were a joke.
Even though i done relatively well (2u 110/120- Mistakes / 76/84 Ext1) i dont feel prepared for the HSC at all.
Anyone agree?
CSSA is always like that. They closely mirror the HSC in terms of question types, but the papers are generally easier (esp with 2010 economics, modern and 2 unit).

lockedbox

HSC
CSSA is always like that. They closely mirror the HSC in terms of question types, but the papers are generally easier (esp with 2010 economics, modern and 2 unit).
not so with the humanities, they always pick the most obscure questions for the ancient history exam and I won't even start about religion.

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
i hope MX1 for HSC this year is easier than the CSSA one :)
CSSA one was so goddam difficult that i had to read the paper twice to check if it was real life

Fake-Name

HSC
Anyone know where I can find the Gen. Maths CSSA paper? Our teacher didnt sit it for trials.

Fake-Name

HSC
Woah. You've got a heap of exams to sit for there... and heaps of writing!
I prefer the writing subjects over science and maths. Pretty sure I'm going to bomb maths tomorrow.

Most of them are done anyway, just Mod, Anc, Hist ext, English Ext left!!!

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
not so with the humanities, they always pick the most obscure questions for the ancient history exam and I won't even start about religion.
can i just say that multiple choice in religion is absolutely ridiculous

the possible answers they pose to you are all fuckin ridiculous (along with the questions)

blows my mind

HSC
Uni Grad
The maths was easier this year as opposed to last year. Got me a bit disappointed though, since I thought CSSA would be harder. As a result, HSC was harder than the trials. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)