CSSA Trial Exam 2006 (1 Viewer)

UzurOger

Almost Sexy Bastard
HSC
I thought it was a simple exam, although i did finish it with 2 hours to pair which is crazy...anyone else finish before 2 hours or even finish the entire test in an hour?

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
UzurOger said:
I thought it was a simple exam, although i did finish it with 2 hours to pair which is crazy...anyone else finish before 2 hours or even finish the entire test in an hour?
I finished the exam leaving out the 7mark Q, a 4 and a 3markQ, in an hour and forty mins. Left me with an hour and twenty to nail the last 14 marks, only managed to really clinch 11 of them though with the 7marker and 4 marker, that 3marker on discussing whether Darwin and Wallace proposed the first mechanism of evolution threw me a bit. Think I wrote a decent answer, but I coulnd't even guess what the marking scale would be for that question. And it's no secret that bio questions and bio marking scales don't always align how we think they would.

HSC
Yea i finished the exam with bout 45mins to spare cause i ended up slowing down in the last hour cause i didnt wanna sit there and do nothing at the end...

Even though had the spare time it was an alright paper wouldve been better if i studied more... oh well HSC to make up for it all :)

sinist4

HSC
i was done by 2 hours, but i didnt really know what to write for the last Q of sect 2, so just wrote some bs. :)

k_stroud22

UAI 2006 83.70
HSC
guess what? our teacher has marked most of our trial....and in section 1 part b i got 58/60!!!!!! i only lost my 2 marks on Q24 the extended immune response answer that was worth 7 marks.....maybe today i'll get the option results.....did everyone else go well too?

sinist4

HSC
^awsome marks for sect 1, i onli got 5 marks for Q24 as well :D
i got 81/100, thats good enough i think for me anyway

HSC
Gosh u ppl did so well.. well our exam was outta 93 as a question from our option was removed as we hadnt finished this topic yet and i recieved 79/93 (85%) pretty happy, when u go through the exam afterwards it doesnt seem as bad, just need to study more :)

What did u guys write for the mendel question to get 3 marks?

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I got my results back yesterday and I was so happy. I got 89% and came first out of 41 people. :) My teacher was really surprised I came first. Haha

H

housemouse

I hope i get within the eighties although i might not even get it because i did know how to answer the 2nd half of the communications option because i was away on the day it was taught (the last day) and didnt bother catching up so its my own fault.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Hey guys,

Does anyone know if there is a copy of the solutions on the 'net? Or will I have to go and ask my biology teacher, lol.

sandz_2

HSC
i have a copy of them but my scanner isn't plugged in so im no help anyway lol.. some of the sample answers you'd never think to add that into an answer and many Qs do not have a sample answer just if the person outlined the role of the.. etc.

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Loz_metalhead said:
I got my results back yesterday and I was so happy. I got 89% and came first out of 41 people. :) My teacher was really surprised I came first. Haha
88%, so so close :p

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
i got 80%...after the teacher miscounted me by 5% ....lol.....anyway i didnt come first i came 5th or 6th :(

Tim035

HSC
92 % First.. next mark after me was 63%. Yay for going to a crap school :D

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Well done to all those who did well in the trial!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)