CSSA Trials: English AOS Paper 1 (2 Viewers)

Demise

HSC
so guys..

is anyone else scared shitless for tomorrow?

i have essays to memorise, and i havent started
:/

i guess its only trials; hsc i'll be more prepared and ill practice more (psht yeah right!)
Why are you memorising this late? Walk in with great points and the essay will write itself. That's what I'm doing, and it did wonders today.

Demise

HSC
Ouch, haha.
Didn't mean to be cold, but I just can't handle memorising 3 essays, when I can easily handle memorising points. Anyway, do you think it's possible to memorise essays this late, since that's what he wants to do.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Didn't mean to be cold, but I just can't handle memorising 3 essays, when I can easily handle memorising points. Anyway, do you think it's possible to memorise essays this late, since that's what he wants to do.
So can... everyone else.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
... and no, it's too late.

Brett_P

HSC
I find the best way to remember my essays is:

1. Read essay aloud
2. Write all quotes (keeping techniques in mind)
3. Read aloud again
4. Write again

Take 5 minute break, do for other essays

Rinse, repeat.

doggykit

HSC
For Module B I am doing Yeats (not sure if anyone else is; if you are continue reading) am I meant to study all 7 poems and be prepared for the question to select the poems for me or do I get to select the poems?

skyscraper

Goin Up
HSC
Did alright, im pretty happy with my creative writing and my essay was mostly decent, I dont wanna say for sure on anything tho incase i jinx it ;)

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
and yes, i was heaps stressed. had 6 exams first WEEK (no breaks)
and had about as many breakdowns, tho most were BEFORE the first week in apprehension of how much hell i was gonna go through.
Fearing is worse than the fear.

George121

HSC
oh lucky, school exams > trial papers

however, trials help prepare us for hsc

anthony95

HSC
The exam was fair considering their were no twists:

Short Answers: text 3 and 4 were really stupid (especially lee-y lee-y ---- that totally made sense). Really enjoyed the visual + short peom

Creative: Ok., however, didn't know whether to start with the quote, incorporate it throughout, use it as a basis as they claimed)

Essay: 'Significant Moments': I thought this linked to the syllabus dotepoint;how attitudes or understandings of belonging are modified over time (IDK) --- wrote about how certain points of the texts or prominent events or climaxes evident within, shift or allow a change in attitude of a the persona's understanding of their place in the world and overall sense of affiliation-- dont ask??

Overall, great paper.......NOT :)))

anthony95

HSC
The exam was fair considering their were no twists:

Short Answers: text 3 and 4 were really stupid (especially lee-y lee-y ---- that totally made sense). Really enjoyed the visual + short peom

Creative: Ok., however, didn't know whether to start with the quote, incorporate it throughout, use it as a basis as they claimed)

Essay: 'Significant Moments': I thought this linked to the syllabus dotepoint;how attitudes or understandings of belonging are modified over time (IDK) --- wrote about how certain points of the texts or prominent events or climaxes evident within, shift or allow a change in attitude of a the persona's understanding of their place in the world and overall sense of affiliation-- dont ask??

Overall, great paper.......NOT :))):)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)