Cssa trials: Legal studies (1 Viewer)

maamay

HSC
I hope that all the people asking questions about the exam have actually done the exam...

SuchSmallHands

HSC
The CSSA world order questions were so much better than the independent paper! I had to answer two differently worded questions in international law reform, it sucked.

matthado

HSC
The essays were godsent to be honest. Consumer was so easy as well was the alternative Family Law question as my school only started the topic less than two weeks ago. MC was god damn hard though as was Human Rights. The Crime question I wasn't very prepared on, but managed to write 4 pages on it. All I can say is thank god the options essays are worth 25 marks.

benoost

HSC
I have the independent trial tomorrow, what were the questions?

DanS

Born to do better.
HSC
I have the independent trial tomorrow, what were the questions?
WHAT?? Surely they do all the CSSA exams on one day, and the Independant on one day?? they have got to?!?! Right? Otherwise, we can easily collaborate to give each other the exact questions for pretty much all of the exams, right? RIGHT? hehe if they weren't, i could be making big $$ with these on the black market... ;)

nani

HSC
]i did independent trials but i dont think it's fair to give out the questions but anyways you can basically just go through the thread and find the questions -.-''

on another note, does anyone know the short answers for CSSA trials? Using it as practice- thanks !

DanS

Born to do better.
HSC
]i did independent trials but i dont think it's fair to give out the questions but anyways you can basically just go through the thread and find the questions -.-''

on another note, does anyone know the short answers for CSSA trials? Using it as practice- thanks !
Yeah, of course its not fair!...or very ethical, for that matter... :(
But does the CSSA not regulate when the exams must be done or anything? Or do teachers just turn a blind eye to this site?!?!

maamay

HSC

cant remember consumer question though, something about contemporary issues~

Danielle T

HSC
I did the CSSA trial paper..The multiple choice questions were hard..Crime question i wasn't really prepared for (International Crime)..and we had to answer both consumer questions as we haven't done a second option yet.

lalalou

HSC
Hey guys! I'm doing my independent paper tomorrow and before I did I wanted to practice this years 2014 CSSA Legal studies questions! Does anyone have the consumer or workplace questions! Would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks xx

lalalou

HSC
Family:
1. "To what extent does the legal system provide justice for victims of domestic crimes?"
2. "Evaluate the role of the law in recognising and protecting members of alternative family relationships."

World Order:
1. "To what extent have legal measures responded to regional and global situations that threaten the achievement of world order?"
2. "Evaluate the effectiveness of international cooperation in achieving world order. In your response you MUST make reference to a contemporary issue."
Do you by any chance know the workplace or consumer ones? :)

DanS

Born to do better.
HSC
Hey all,

I found out today that the contract between the CSSA and the schools that buy their papers mandates that the schools collect all papers etc after the exams and are not meant to release them until the 27th or something. Our supervisor clearly didn't know that, cos i took all the papers that weren't needed for marking... and subsequently gave away some of the questions.

I don't think anything will come of this, and certainly hope it will not cause any problems, but please keep quiet about this otherwise the CSSA are in a position to sue my school (contract law... who else does consumers? :) ) which would make me eternally infamous!!

Chz

natashaclaire

HSC
Multiple choice was really hard. I wish I studied harder for that. The short answers on Human Rights I really liked through (the contribution of Australian courts to protection of human rights, and the contribution of courts, tribunals and intergovernmental organisations to protection and enforcement, or something like that). The family and crime questions were great! I didn't really like consumers however, and I'm not expecting great results on that essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)