CSSA Trials (1 Viewer)

still waiting

HSC
penciltron said:
i thought the religion exam was fair didnt have any problems except some in the multiple choice...anyone kno the answer to the one about uniting church about one still being individual or something?
the one that is still an individual as weell is the presbyterian church

kim_

omg!!! I full failed the re 2u test...wen i was reading the questions i was like wtf wot type of questions are these...and i didnt even answer ne of them properley... im so stupid...now i know im stuffed for sure... i actually studied for it aswell...the multiple choice was alrite tho... but the short answer : (

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
he's only marked a few, i think the ones the teachers mark together so they make sure they are marking equally and i asked him today

jessied

HSC
hahahaha i said that the king lear question would be on the characters!!!! stupid thing!!!

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
hey paper 2 was pretty good

i did well on each section

tho lear might be bit worse, cuz i only did like 4 full pages and a bit

but it was a letter so who cares

HSC
GAhhhhhh. Completely screwed both english papers now
Powerplay was completely random (well i thought so).. I had no trouble relating my prescribed text to it, but as for related material - CRAP!! I only wrote about a paragraph on it and all that was crap! I completely stuffed Harwood section, didnt leave enough time for it and ended up writing less than two pages of absolute sucky suck suck. Transformations wasn't too bad. Well, that said, i thought i started it well (much like powerplay) but then didn't have enough time to make a proper go of it. CRAP

jessied

HSC
currysauce said:
hey paper 2 was pretty good

i did well on each section

tho lear might be bit worse, cuz i only did like 4 full pages and a bit

but it was a letter so who cares

geez... i only did 4 for lear... how much did u do for the others?

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I thought the paper was good. I don't know about Module A, though it was such a easy question but I'm not too happy about my response

I wrote 9 pages for Module A, 12 for Module C and 8 for Module B. I wish I had more time for Module B cause I could have written so much more but my main goal was to finish and i achieved that, so i am happy.

jessied

HSC
^^^ omg how can you write so many pages in 40mins... i usually do between 5-6 and thats a pretty good effort!!

HSC
Umm.. excuse me.. 9? 12? we surely aren't talking about a4 pages?! i can't do this!!!

jessied

HSC
oooh... so you use the writing booklets... we're stuck with A4 paper..

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
DementedDonkey said:
Umm.. excuse me.. 9? 12? we surely aren't talking about a4 pages?! i can't do this!!!
Well we write in booklets so they are a bit smaller then normal A4 pages. I don't know I just write and write and then when 40 mins are up I stop. It's quite simple. I plan all of them in the reading times and then as soon as we can write I just write furiously.

HSC
i seriously can't do this. i plan and everything but i just dont have that much to say. Most i wrote for modules was 3 and a bit for transformations... and that was seriously pushing it. greatly impacted on my mod b. Crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)