Csu 2010! (1 Viewer)

Hannargh

HSC
Fingers crossed that I'll get in to Photography next year here in Wagga, man I don't even need to pay for transport, it's just a short walk up the road! :)

Ksubi

HSC
Hey im hopefull getting into Journalism, if not hen
-advertising
-commercial radio
-graphic design
-acting for screen or stage
-photography

something in the arts or writing.

but my first preferance is def
Journalism.

Last edited:

Lamoo

Renegade Onion
HSC
for those thinking of wagga next year...
cottages are great. New Res is PATHETIC.
overpriced and badly built. with doors where an alarm goes off if you leave it open for a few minutes.

basically you just pay way more for having a kitchen you have to share with 20 people, and couches that match the colour of the building.

cottages are deff the way to go.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
for those thinking of wagga next year...
cottages are great. New Res is PATHETIC.
overpriced and badly built. with doors where an alarm goes off if you leave it open for a few minutes.

basically you just pay way more for having a kitchen you have to share with 20 people, and couches that match the colour of the building.

cottages are deff the way to go.
could you kindly take photos of both?

spazamataz

HSC
Hey, i am applying for a b business (marketing) at Bathurst! lol
im so with you on the whole Bathurst scene..
Do you know if it has a good business faculty?
As far as i know the business faculty isnt really outstanding, but the communications one is AWESOME! So it would be good for marketing i guess

rattus69

HSC
i will be doing a bachelor of science at csu, my boyfriend will be doing a bachelor of nutrition and dietetics :)
cant wait!

Majimaune

HSC
Theatre/Media at Bathurst. I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford to go next year though. I might need to spend next year working so that I can pay for accommodation and food and booze and all that sort of thing. It gets expensive quickly. And a friend said to me today when I was talking to him about it he was like "You know you are going to be an alcoholic when you are accounting for beer in your budget."

LauraHLH

HSC
I was considering taking a year off to save more money for Uni, but then I realised a vital flaw with this plan- I'd get used to not going to uni and end up never going, becoming a waitress for the rest of my life. Cause I'm that lazy :p

Majimaune

HSC
Laura, I'm thinking that too, except for the waitress part. I reckon if I take a year off I'll get too chilled not studying and all that and not want to go back to it all.

LauraHLH

HSC
The only reason I said waitress is because that's probably the job I'd get to "save"money lol.

And yes, sadly I will be budgeting my alcohol- sort of takes away from the principle of getting drunk. If only to save me from having to literally live out of the back of my car.

LauraHLH

HSC
Surely is, which is a shame. At the rate the prices are going up I'm going to have enough spare money for one night out. Ever.

And I would sell the car, but I'm going to Albury. Which is a nice nine hours away from the parentals, and flying is waaaay to expensive lol.

Majimaune

HSC
Seems fair enough. I would like to get away from the parentals next year... Well if I get in then I will be

c_taylor1989

HSC
I got my acceptance letter about a week and a half ago,
I got into the Bachelor of Photography at Wagga :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)