Cues..... NEED HELP (1 Viewer)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
dude therz nothin wrong with never having a gf/bf before, my fiance is my first, and last :p boyfriend. if it works it does, if it dusnt u move on, learn etc life goes on, so dont worry bout that bit. just be a nice guy, that's all any normal girl could ask for.

davin

HSC
N/A
engineering only looks bad as far as getting girls go for two reasons, #1, people that do engineering, since its math-heavy, aren't neccessarily the most social types, and even if they're not that off, their skillz with the opposing sex can still be limited. #2, theres not all that many girls in those classes so there's less supply, which doesn't really help.

and i'm not trying to be terribly negative on engineering....heck, that stuff applies doubly for me since i'm doing astrophysics

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
At ANU the joke can be that 'on that side of the river' eg the western bank of sullivans creek (which cuts across our campuss) is home to IT, engineering, science, med etc 'there's no politics and no women' when compared to the east bank home to arts, law, eco/comm, etc.

total_revolt

HSC
Is it common for guys to tell a girl that they like her? If so, do you just say that you like her or is there some other way to go about it? After you say it, what happens next?

IF YOU KNOW PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
From my experience it has been a largely unspoken thing conveyed by general flirting, etc etc.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Doesn't the girl usually say something? Or give a hint. Doesn't neceserily need to say anything. Such as if a chick comes up to you and says "I think guys with afros are hot" and you just happen to have an afro at the time!!!

total_revolt

HSC
Anyone else with some advice for my previous post (post 26)? I dont know whether to tell a girl straight out i like her, or kiss her, or keep flirting, hold her hand, hug her or what. I am not straight out confident at kissing. SO whats the BEST thing a guy will do to make her like u?

Dr_Doom

HSC
rofl well you wouldn't go straight out and kiss her lol. Just start talking to her. Take my advice. Say "hI". How are you. Get her talking about something she likes. Then she will keep talking about it. All you needa do is listen. Then your IN!

HSC
N/A
Some of the above notes like always making the time to talk to her (just don't go majorly out of your way... stalking is to be avoided because it will freak the poor girl out!!!), but there are also nice little things you can throw in like always making sure you open the door for her and her friends, picking up her bag for her when she's too tired to reach, letting your hand linger on hers a millisecond longer...! :) Be a gentleman, be assertive, show her you're comfortable within your own skin and she'll be drawn to it :)

It's all about the subtleties. Us girls love those and will pick it up like *that*. :)

EDIT: Listen to Dr_Doom. Let the girl talk. The more you listen, the more brownie points you clock up.

total_revolt

HSC
My previous post was not refering to when u first meet..lol. Its about say a date or 2nd date. What r some great tips?

Dr_Doom

HSC
ooo I see. Well don't be too up front about it. Go on a date say movies like friends. And if she likes you she will prolly snuggle up against you in the movies. It's up to you to make the next move. Simply start kissing then yeah. YOUR IN!

santaslayer

HSC
FuckLiberals said:
There are other "things" you can do in the movies.
well...if u put it that way..:p

except backseats are always taken...

best to choose something like tuesday afternoons..lol

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
^ arg in regards to the back seats, my b/f and I went to the movies, we sit up the back and he goes out to get food, in his absence and grandpa and his granddaughter sat right next to us of all the seats in the movie, we had to move to crappier seats, I didnt think he'd appreciate us all that much :p

Project

Permanently Confuddled
HSC
If you're a nice friend already, don't even bother. Its not going anywhere but "let's just be friends".

C@mM!

HSC
Project said:
If you're a nice friend already, don't even bother. Its not going anywhere but "let's just be friends".
hmmm, i've always "shat in my own backyard" for a matter of speaking. all of my g/f's had been really good friends first, hmmmm.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
emmadilemma88 said:
Dude, Slip Her Anote Or Something. I Think Shed Like To Know That You Fancy Her, Chances Are She Likes U 2. Especially If Ur A Ncie Friend. *wink*
Slip it in when she ain't looking, screw the note

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)