• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

:: Cute Ways To Kiss :: (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
for some reason (maybe it's just me.. it usually is) food scraps thingy sounds really gross the "food scavenger" - is that seriously a way? or did you just make it up? *cringes*
by the way pat_the_cat - thanks for your suggestion *sarcastic laugh*

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
Sorry, i'm a little uneducated when it comes to kissing, only had one teacher :) What's an eskimo kiss?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
rumour said:
When you pull away from them and they bite down (hard) on your bottom lip........
yes please.

and eskimo kiss is when you rub yr noses together.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Komaticom said:
That reminds me of when I was a wee li'l lad back in high school, and I asked a girl if she would mind if I kissed her lips then moved up to her belly button. I shuffled away before she understood it.
Haha i like your style boy ! (^-^)

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
lol i agree..how old r u guys? cant say much about me n you tho riddles if we are writting back in here we cant have much of a life either then ay.. jks..

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
Riddles said:
we can have a life, and i know i do. but at the age of 18, i couldn't care less about what i say and where
well not everyone in here is 18 like you and maybe they might choose to talk about kissing because they are curious and might not have been through what you have... but im 18 to and i think its not that excitin topic im just saying everyones different and they could knock you for wasting your time writing back when you knock their topic.. so if you dont care about what you say and where why do you care what other people say and where they do?

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
not everyone may see it as a mistake tho, so i guess its ok for opinion everyones entitled to that, you just hav to see others aswell..

anyways.. who really cares..

sxc_bubby

HSC
when youre half way thorough a sentence and he just leans over and kisses you, but when that happens i tend to forget what i was saying in the first place, i love it coz its just unexpected, and really sweet

wanton-wonton

HSC
sxc_bubby said:
when youre half way thorough a sentence and he just leans over and kisses you, but when that happens i tend to forget what i was saying in the first place, i love it coz its just unexpected, and really sweet
Yeah, rude also. It's like the guy doesn't give a shit what you have to say, all he wants to do is taste your swollen black lips.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)