:: Cute Ways To Kiss :: (1 Viewer)

sxc_bubby

HSC
Yeah, rude also. It's like the guy doesn't give a shit what you have to say, all he wants to do is taste your swollen black lips.
no not really rude, because most of the time its just a whole lot of crap that i am talking because i can, i dont see it as rude at all if i was saying something important, they yea i would see it as maybe rude, but it shows that he is thinking about you though, i mean its not like his mind has gone off you at all, anyway whos to say that it wasnt something said that could make him want to kiss you in the 1st place, maybe he was listening and maybe something i said was really i dunt know cute or sumthing and he had the sudden urge to kiss me... there are many possibilities

wanton-wonton

HSC
sxc_bubby said:
no not really rude, because most of the time its just a whole lot of crap that i am talking because i can, i dont see it as rude at all if i was saying something important, they yea i would see it as maybe rude, but it shows that he is thinking about you though, i mean its not like his mind has gone off you at all, anyway whos to say that it wasnt something said that could make him want to kiss you in the 1st place, maybe he was listening and maybe something i said was really i dunt know cute or sumthing and he had the sudden urge to kiss me... there are many possibilities
Yeah I know what it's like. Shit comes out of my mouth all the time and you know...when people (mostly girls) are around me, they try to 'shut me up' aswell.

sxc_bubby

HSC
youre such a smartarse, i merely answered what someone asked and contributed to the thread

*ashlea*

HSC
sxc_bubby said:
yeah im with u on this one, that is cute when boys do it and they don't do it because they're not interested in what you're saying, they do it cos they like u and know u like it when they do that..
wanton-wanton is a mindless idiot, well socially anyways, he could be an academic brainiac for all i know.. but somehow i doubt it..

sxc_bubby

HSC
*ashlea* said:
yeah im with u on this one, that is cute when boys do it and they don't do it because they're not interested in what you're saying, they do it cos they like u and know u like it when they do that..
wanton-wanton is a mindless idiot, well socially anyways, he could be an academic brainiac for all i know.. but somehow i doubt it..
lol thankyou, another chick agrees with me, i love it when he does that to me, its so cute, and it makes me want him more, i also like when they are really cute and they ask for a kiss, i think it shows respect

wanton-wonton

HSC
*ashlea* said:
That's really flattering. Thank you. :cool:

*ashlea*

HSC
sxc_bubby said:
lol thankyou, another chick agrees with me, i love it when he does that to me, its so cute, and it makes me want him more, i also like when they are really cute and they ask for a kiss, i think it shows respect
yeah me too, my boy does that alot.. plus he did it the first time he ever kissed me, it was so sweet!

sxc_bubby

HSC
*ashlea* said:
yeah me too, my boy does that alot.. plus he did it the first time he ever kissed me, it was so sweet!

yeah thats what my boy did to me as well when we first got together, we were just sitting there talking and stuff and all of a sudden i was kissing him, and then when i had to go he goes, can i please have a goodnight kiss and i was like awwwwwwwwww i will always remember that, i love sweet guys, they are so much better than guys that go around thinking they can get anyone they want and acting so big

*ashlea*

HSC
sxc_bubby said:
yeah thats what my boy did to me as well when we first got together, we were just sitting there talking and stuff and all of a sudden i was kissing him, and then when i had to go he goes, can i please have a goodnight kiss and i was like awwwwwwwwww i will always remember that, i love sweet guys, they are so much better than guys that go around thinking they can get anyone they want and acting so big
thats so true.. i h8 guys who think they're all and girls will want them so they shouldnt even bother asking.. a little modesty and manners never goes astray, girls love to know they're respected..

sxc_bubby

HSC
yea true that, a guy that respects me will get more off me than a guy that THINKS he is all that and can get whatever he wants off me, the sooner the boys learn it the better off they will be... and what really turns me off the the desperate guys that you can see the desperation

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
My ex taught me this one: suck on a chupa chup (my preferred flavour is the fruity strawberry one) and then french kiss.

Also, unexpected kissing in the middle of rambling is good. Only if you're trying to say something with substance is it not good.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Kiss my butt.

That's always a nice way to kiss.

Immediately says: "Yes Airness. You're the boss"

sorry :p

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Eskimos kiss like that because it is too cold for them to kiss normally as there saliva in there mouths would freeze and they'd get stuck together

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
I used to think eskimo kisses were called that coz they can't kiss properly in the big fuzzy eskimo hoodies... Coz only their widdle eximo noshes stick out and the closes they can get to a kiss is by rubbing their widdle eximo noshes together...

*somehow got hit with cuteness overload just then*

sxc_bubby

HSC
lol when i was lil my dad used 2 tuck me in and give me eskimo kisses, and the butterfly ones too... ahhh the memories of childhood..........

but it hasnt only been talk of eskimo kisses, thats only 1/2 the thread

im liking the chuppa chup one, that sounds cute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)