:: Cute Ways To Kiss :: (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i'm going with zac's theory. i think its kinda like passing food (eg. ice, fruit, etc) to your partner via a pash

White Angel

HSC
uhm... lets see
i've kissed my honey with heaps of things in my mouth... haha as in chupa chupas or lollies or whatever i just ate... ^^;; usually it's something sweet... but i love chicken. once i tasted chicken in his mouth... i wanted to eat him... but thats only cuz i couldn't get some chicken... mmmMmm <<<... *blush*

and i think my favourite is when we first started going out... sydney doens't rain much. as in big hard rain... last time we were out at darling harbour... and it started pouring... we ran like little kids and were both soaked... so we figured what the hell and as we ran across a bridge... he pulled to stop me and we pashed there with the rain pelting down on us... it was so sweet =]]] i really loved kissing in the rain. and plus he was wearing white... hahaha... see THROUGH who0oOh... ^^;;

BUT it NEVER rains in SYDNEY anymore...!!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
White Angel said:
he pulled to stop me and we pashed there with the rain pelting down on us... it was so sweet =]]] i really loved kissing in the rain
:D that's cute!!!
i've only kissed in the rain once. we were at the beach in his car and decided what the hell, jumped out and pashed for only about 30sec. i'm not sure if it was caus i didnt like him that much (start of a 2 week fling), or caus it was just i'm not really a fan of the rain, or whatever..but it wasnt that good

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Once my friend was kissing this guy and she got sick of it and and blew a raspberry in his mouth. He was freaked out, hahaha.
Perhaps not the cutest way to kiss.

HSC
omg in the rain omg i love it! its just so romantic! and cute! just.. im not a fan of the whole in public thing, so it has to be secluded :p like on the BEACH.. omg mission for next weekend lol BRING ON THE RAIN

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ella_fitzgerald said:
omg in the rain omg i love it! its just so romantic! and cute! just.. im not a fan of the whole in public thing, so it has to be secluded :p like on the BEACH.. omg mission for next weekend lol BRING ON THE RAIN
Mmm, rain. *daydreams*

alby

cool duckie
HSC
ella_fitzgerald said:
im not a fan of the whole in public thing, so it has to be secluded
lol my bf's like that....its kinda annoying when we're with his mates and he wont kiss me, but i guess you get used to it. but its funny when you're together with your mates and if you go to kiss him, he moves away and goes all innocent/embarrassed, and then when you're alone he just loves to love you and be with you!
i love my bf :D innocent and sweet = adorable = beautiful and totally loveable, and that's defnitely the way to be!

White Angel

HSC
keke to be in the shower and kissing... we'd have to be naked. or probabaly get naked after that... and i'm sho0o only into the kissing part...=]]]

and last time i brought my honey out with me to this birthday party... everyone told him to give me a kiss so they could take a picture of us... he *pulled his head away* ... as if in disgust... i was kinda offended. but i forgave him after all my friends gave him the shits and told him off... haha... and then he kept tryin to explain himself and make up after we were alone...^///^

we're both shy when it comes to PDA...^^;;

another way to kiss i think would be cute is virtual kisses... i love sending them via msn...:D and also love the ones where i can actually record my own voice... so it's like... u can HEAR it... but can u FEEL it!? muhahaha... ^^

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
lol your innocence is adorable!! (but trust me, its a good thing to still be innocent/adorable)
kissing in the shower's more playful fun than the 'kissing in the rain' style of cute

my bf and i are completely opposites when it comes to public displays (pda's). he's pretty shy, mainly caus his mates bagged him out/got kinda annoyed when he kissed his ex when they were all out together. as for me, i dont really care where i am...if i feel like giving him a kiss or whatever, i want to be able to! i'm a pretty open person when it comes to displaying emotions, so when he goes all innocent and pulls away, its kinda weird (but i'm used to it now though..and he's a lot better with it too)

virtual kisses, i'm not really a fan of. saying sweet stuff, e-hugs, etc online i'm fine with and do it all the time, but i find e-kisses a bit impersonal. i'd rather actually kiss him than send him a kissey emoticon (or wink nowdays too). actually, e-hugs are a bit impersonal too, but kisses moreso - i guess i value my kisses more than my hugs, well with my bf anyway...i usually dont care about e-hugs, but if i'm chatting to one of my best mates or my bf, i'd rather actually be able to hug them than send them a virtual one

White Angel

HSC
alby said:
lol your innocence is adorable!! (but trust me, its a good thing to still be innocent/adorable)
:D keke fankQ alby^^...

well heaps of times i'm like walking in public and i look over at him... and imagine myself grabbing him and pashing him in the middle of some busy road... [like george st]...^^ BUT as my shy~ness kicks in... i think i can NEVER ... XDD

and even when my friends were like KISS HIM!! *all stares* i'm sho0o shy dat i can't pull my arms to do it... BUT i WANT to..!! haha ^^;;

and as for virtual kisses... ye i'd much rather kiss them in person... but i can't sho0o net's the next best thing..^^ it's got sound! who0oO...=]]]

ZacG

HSC
White Angel said:
keke to be in the shower and kissing... we'd have to be naked. or probabaly get naked after that... and i'm sho0o only into the kissing part...=]]]

and last time i brought my honey out with me to this birthday party... everyone told him to give me a kiss so they could take a picture of us... he *pulled his head away* ... as if in disgust... i was kinda offended. but i forgave him after all my friends gave him the shits and told him off... haha... and then he kept tryin to explain himself and make up after we were alone...^///^

we're both shy when it comes to PDA...^^;;

another way to kiss i think would be cute is virtual kisses... i love sending them via msn...:D and also love the ones where i can actually record my own voice... so it's like... u can HEAR it... but can u FEEL it!? muhahaha... ^^
:| Ok, I flat out don't believe that you're 17. I'm sorry, but it sounds like a year 7/8 sort of relationship.

White Angel

HSC
ZacG said:
:| Ok, I flat out don't believe that you're 17. I'm sorry, but it sounds like a year 7/8 sort of relationship.
haha well sorrlies ZacG... i AM 17... i gruaduate this yr...=]]] if i was in year 7 or 8... would i really be hanging around BOS forums...??? keke

WELL as to maybe why u might think i'm highly immature and stoopid. haha i haven't had much relationship experience... he is my FIRST and only boyfriend [of 8 months now...]. maybe things take time to develope... i've still go heaps to learn...

haha or maybe i could just be blardy IMMATURE. and stoopid...T.T

alby

cool duckie
HSC
White Angel said:
well heaps of times i'm like walking in public and i look over at him... and imagine myself grabbing him and pashing him in the middle of some busy road... [like george st]...^^ BUT as my shy~ness kicks in... i think i can NEVER ... XDD

and even when my friends were like KISS HIM!! *all stares* i'm sho0o shy dat i can't pull my arms to do it... BUT i WANT to..!! haha ^^;;
the grabbing and pashing him spontaneously (even on a busy road) may seem extreem/scary, but i reckon he'll thank you for it. it'll probably be a shock, but the thrill's what keeps you going (and lessens shy-ness).
White Angel said:
i haven't had much relationship experience... he is my FIRST and only boyfriend [of 8 months now...]. maybe things take time to develope... i've still go heaps to learn...

haha or maybe i could just be blardy IMMATURE. and stoopid...T.T
hehe you sound like me - my first r'ship was 8mths, but lucky for you, you two are still well and truly happy and still in the innocent lovey-dovey stage....mine, i was pretty much bored after 4-6 months (dont ask why i stayed with him for longer).
you're not immature or stupid, everyone is at a similar stage emotionally/mentally when they have their first relationship. there are many things which you will learn and develop, but that takes time..you cant be expected to have these at this early stage.

zac: why do you think she sounds like she's in a yr 7/8 relationship? the innocence/lack of some 'knowledge' is only because this' her first relationship

ZacG

HSC
Just the level of language and the fact that after 8 months she was still too nervous to kiss her boyfriend in public... I don't want to start anything, she just reminded me of people who are about 13.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
language: its the equivalent of shorthand.....you get used to it or they change it

nervousness: my bf's 19 and is still a bit weird when it comes to kissing or whatever around his mates (also caus they dissed him about it when he was with his last gf), and only a bit better when it comes to regular public

White Angel

HSC
ZacG said:
Just the level of language and the fact that after 8 months she was still too nervous to kiss her boyfriend in public... I don't want to start anything, she just reminded me of people who are about 13.
what's wrong with my level of langauge??... haha MAYBE ur born here or do 4unit maths or something... but i was taught that as long as i could get my point across... then it's fine.

and maybe i'm just SHY to the general public. i don't want everyone staring at me... because even though i know i wont DIE off planet earth... i'm just SHY...T.T

but i'll take it as a compliment that i seem so young and immature because i ain't in a hurry to grow up newais...=]]]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)