DAILY TELEGRAPH - Top 200 schools (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
* :( feel glitterfairy’s pain and offers sympathy

It’s good to know exactly where your school fits academically in the state even if it isn’t an official list.

Although not surprised to see the list varying from year to year with different co-hoards moving through the schools with varying numbers of students capable of being in the academic achievers range and boosting the school’s ranking.

Thanks glitterfairy once again the things you do for BOS…

Snow_dog

HSC
if ur schools not on da top 200 how do ya find out what rank it is? just curious to see how my school is compared to da rest.

and thanks for da list glitterfairy

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Whoa... Hornsby Girls HS sure does quite well. Lol they should create a Hornsby Boys out of this [Unless there is one?? lol]

Man, Cherry hs didn't do too well.

Anyways, thanks for the list glitterfairy.

HSC
Rekkusu said:
Whoa... Hornsby Girls HS sure does quite well. Lol they should create a Hornsby Boys out of this [Unless there is one?? lol]

Man, Cherry hs didn't do too well.

Anyways, thanks for the list glitterfairy.
Normanhurst Boys is Hornsby's partner school.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Snow_dog: I'm actually not quite sure, although several people claim one exists (I think I've seen it myself somewhere too, although not this year's yet).

Rekkusu: Hornsby's quite a small suburb, although our parter school - Normanhurst - is right in the suburb next to us :) They also did quite well this year at 32, however in previous years they've been a wee bit higher on the list... see Eagle's post.

HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
Normanhurst Boys is Hornsby's brother school.
Partner school... partner school!

It's only "brother" between all-boy's schools, right? *seeks clarification from someone who knows finer points of this kind of terminology*

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Partner school... partner school!

It's only "brother" between all-boy's schools, right? *seeks clarification from someone who knows finer points of this kind of terminology*
Sorry, ive changed it! I go to a co-ed school (so how am i supposed to know?!?), but my brother goes to normanhurst.

HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
Sorry, ive changed it! I go to a co-ed school (so how am i supposed to know?!?), but my brother goes to normanhurst.
lol! It's ok, I'm just being pedantic :)

Although my brother goes to Normo too... what year is your brother in? Mine's in Yr 9!

nedzelic

HSC
Serius said:
44th! cop that....CRANEBROOK!

AHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHA ahaha SMITHS HILL IN NEWCASTLE!!!! dumbass reporters, we are in Wollongong

looks like we kicked the shit out of every school in the Illawarra again
badluck wollongong, not in the top100 anymore, down to 150something

edit:damn u beat me 2 it
hey, we nearly beat you at albion park.....not
fuck the wollongong schools (fags' hill excepted) did shite this year; sholhaven were much better

HSC
N/A
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
what happened to those after the 200th mark? dont they get published??
Not in the daily telegraph. I'm sure they appear *somewhere*, I'm just not sure where...

HSC
N/A
melimoo said:
21st only
:(
Hey! 21st is still good!

I think everyone on this list should pat themselves on the back. Regardless of where your school is on this list, you ALL went through the same stressful assessments, the same stressful exams, the same stressful pressure from friends/family/peers, and the stressful wait prior results/uai coming out. :)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Damn, Randwick Girls has failed again to crack the list. Hilarity ensues...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)