HSC
N/A
two sandniggers melting down itt.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
jb_nc said:
two sandniggers melting down itt.
i aint an Arab you fuck nut. fucking animal.

your stupidity must of came from your mum. she was a dumb bitch when i screwed her side ways.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:

your stupidity must of came from your mum. she was a dumb bitch when i screwed her side ways.
you deny your heritage like peter denied jesus thrice.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:

I wish I could speak English as well as you:(

zstar

HSC
N/A
What a hypocrite.

He defends Islam yet his supporters during the riots attacked mostly Muslim businesses.

The Dalai Lama is full of it.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Dalai Lama is a nutcase fascist who wants to appoint himself ruler of Tibet by god.

Hate the guy, so his words mean nothing to me. His opinion on nothing means anything to me.
Exactly what I've been saying!

HSC
I dunno guys, like the Dalai Lama looks like a noob and stuff, but really, I think he's like a bit pro at life lessons and stuff. I mean, all he's basically saying is that whilst some Muslims are like noobs and have to use guerilla tactics cause they're noobs, many of them are just like, regular people and stuff.

BTW All Im sayin is that sandniggers like suck my balls and stuff

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Dalai Lama is a nutcase fascist who wants to appoint himself ruler of Tibet by god.

Hate the guy, so his words mean nothing to me. His opinion on anything means nothing to me.
+1

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
mythical chaos said:
I dunno guys, like the Dalai Lama looks like a noob and stuff, but really, I think he's like a bit pro at life lessons and stuff. I mean, all he's basically saying is that whilst some Muslims are like noobs and have to use guerilla tactics cause they're noobs, many of them are just like, regular people and stuff.

BTW All Im sayin is that sandniggers like suck my balls and stuff
i dno u like fail @ life nd stuff - watch less purepwnage.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
With the way the Dalai Lama essentially handed Tibet over to the ruthless Chinese government, I have little respect for him.

Last edited:

h1958buglid

HSC
Who the fuck is the Dalai Lama..

and yes Islam is a peaceful religion - ofcourse like EVERY OTHER RELIGION they are ALWAYYYS exeptions in the 'followers' or people associated with the same countries etc... so yes it is "totally unfair" to call them voilent b/c of other cunts in the Islam religion. haha.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
yeah agree with the above...i don't think any religion should be judged on the actions of a few bad apples

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
h1958buglid said:
Who the fuck is the Dalai Lama..

and yes Islam is a peaceful religion - ofcourse like EVERY OTHER RELIGION they are ALWAYYYS exeptions in the 'followers' or people associated with the same countries etc... so yes it is "totally unfair" to call them voilent b/c of other cunts in the Islam religion. haha.
I have nothing at all against muslims as people....but i have read the Koran , and if the Koran is the foundation on which they build their lives , i feel pretty frightened.

h1958buglid

HSC
Oh yeah care to explain what things you read?...... and how you read a arabic book...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)