• Lighter features

Votes: 34 33.0%

• Total voters

Pierotte

HSC
It seems everyone seems to be making the assumption that
dark = a mature look
light = baby faced innocence

Anyway, look, light featured guy, not a surfie (wtf?), not all chubby and cutesy wootsy

http://www.newfaces.com/andrew

ok not the best example, but i could only look through so many male models before i almost died from laughing..just just,.. geez!

Hours of amusement there!

arrested development
HSC
Pierotte said:
It seems everyone seems to be making the assumption that
dark = a mature look
light = baby faced innocence

Anyway, look, light featured guy, not a surfie (wtf?), not all chubby and cutesy wootsy

http://www.newfaces.com/andrew

ok not the best example, but i could only look through so many male models before i almost died from laughing..just just,.. geez!

Hours of amusement there!
Ahahahahahahahaha he's so ugly. He looks like a meathead sportsman.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
I think Lighter:

Nicole Kidman ^

Cate Blanchett ^

Gwenyth Paltrow ^

Kathryn Morris ^

Scarlett Johansson ^

But i like Classy blondes, as opposed to skanky ones. I think, judging by those pics i might have a preference for dark eyelashes tho...:)

Last edited:

salsydney

HSC
im with carnivour on this one.... i think surfy guys can be hot, but all i say about them is, "oh hes hot"... as for guys w light features (coz as ppl have said, not all light featured guys are surfies!!!) nobody really comes to mind... so i do prefer guys with darker features, but like others here, LOVE when they have like, blue/green eyes... ben stiller, mmmmm...

Carnivour

HSC
offspring of mixed couples often are the most beautiful, ie black man with white woman, or asian with white, etc
they have the best of both dark/light worlds

Pierotte

HSC
Carnivour said:
offspring of mixed couples often are the most beautiful, ie black man with white woman, or asian with white, etc
Not true...

The unfortunate child could pick up all the bad genes

Or they may only pick up the dominant genes from one parent

Fucking a person of a different natio is not a sure way of having an attractive child.

Youre all stupid.

I have met some bloody ugly euroasians, try typical asian eyes teamed up with a large european nose... like thats only one example of where the offspring can just be a missmatched looking wreck.

ugly parents can have attractive children, attrative parents can have ugly kids. Who knows whats gonna pop out at the end of the day.

Stop generalising.

HSC
Carnivour said:
asian/white 99% time dominately the kid looks asian, likewise with black/white, the darker pigmentation is way more dominant you can't even tell the difference

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I think people just like to say that these mixes turn out more beautiful, because it's a nice idea... you also often find that beautiful people come from mixed families because well... most people are mixed ;)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Casmira said:
asian/white 99% time dominately the kid looks asian, likewise with black/white, the darker pigmentation is way more dominant you can't even tell the difference
It only looks more Asian to you because you're used to seeing European people. Were they to go to Asia then they'd look more European to the people living there.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I like guys with dark hair and light eyes.. but then brown eyes can be mad sexy to... as can blond hair n brown eyes.. *melts*

but yeah.. if they are taned i like light hair if they are more to the pale side i like dark hair

HSC
withoutaface said:
It only looks more Asian to you because you're used to seeing European people. Were they to go to Asia then they'd look more European to the people living there.
you could be very right, i mean at bunnings for example i see A L O T of aussie man / asian woman couple and their kid looks like the mother totally, but in some cases i see the hair a light/medium brown very rare though

Carnivour

HSC
Pierotte said:
Not true...

The unfortunate child could pick up all the bad genes

Or they may only pick up the dominant genes from one parent

Fucking a person of a different natio is not a sure way of having an attractive child.

Youre all stupid.

I have met some bloody ugly euroasians, try typical asian eyes teamed up with a large european nose... like thats only one example of where the offspring can just be a missmatched looking wreck.

ugly parents can have attractive children, attrative parents can have ugly kids. Who knows whats gonna pop out at the end of the day.

Stop generalising.
LOL.
i didnt say they are always beautiful. ofcourse they could be uglier than a horse's arse, but on average they arent, and are more exotic looking than the average white person. everyone knows that, its not about generalising its about averages.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/rss/pto-20051221-000001.html
http://forums.yellowworld.org/archive/index.php/t-20432.html

but while we are on the topic, i think i might do that. have a kid with a black man just so my child is beautiful.

HSC
i dont know why but ive seen eurasians just dont do it for me? im not racist it just dont find it attractive, give me a blonde hair blue eye'd beauty any day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)