Dating your tutor (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah that is my sister's age......that is so unbelievably disgusting.
We had a teacher at out school who would look at our breasts ALL THE TIME...he would ask us to go and get the textbooks from the store room and then he'd watch us walking until we reach the very end of the hallway and then he'd close the door...was sort of creepy. Anyway we talked t the deputy principal after three years of this happening to us and he was like girls a lot of other girls in the school have made a similar complaint and we have talked to the teacher. If he does it again, he will have to go :/
are you sure you're not just imagining things

maybe he watches as people walk to make sure they go into the store room and not running off to do god knows what?

why assume the worst :(

muhahahahahaha

HSC
The store room was two building blocks away. We were not imagining things....yeah heaps of girls imagining the same thing?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The store room was two building blocks away. We were not imagining things....yeah heaps of girls imagining the same thing?
So if the teacher watched you and others walk down the hallway to get books... that's somehow automatically creepy or something? I think I'm missing something.

Smoke Eater

HSC
N/A
if its another student tutoring you and that student isn't 10/20/30/40 years older than you, sure.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
That was potentially the creepiest thing. The age difference especially, and the actually having her as a teacher *shudder, shudder* That's so disgusting! That's so bizarre how you almost had him as a teacher, I imagine it's the scandal of Baulko's history.

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Ha! Her parents are/were family friends of my parents. I remember when this was going on...

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I just downloaded Election as suggested by seremify007 (cos it has Reese Withoutaspoon)

Gonna watch it now.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
I swear to god whenever i see them ^ posting one after another i think it's someone talking to themself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)