Dave Chappelle is back! SBS 9,00pm Monday (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
who has seen that dave chapell and the internet shit lols

ill have to check this show out when its on

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
when you said he was back, i thought you meant he got out of that mental institute

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
the thing is he never was in a mental institution that was just a rumour...

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
The new Dave Schapelle series is shit. However, I pissed myself on that sketch about "The Three Daves", where his son said "Someone (forgot is name) is HILarious" and his reply was "...........Fuck You son."

The new Ali G stuff is a bit crap also. If you check out the Ali G Aiiiii and Ali G Innit DVDs you will see some of the best stuff he has done. Borat is one of the funniest personalities ever created.......

Borat: "You have big bollocks?"
Hunting Guy: "I'm not sure."
Borat: "Can I touch them?"

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
taxman said:
I'm sorry...you mean The Chapelle Show is supposed to be funny? I watched the entire thing last Monday and failed to crack a smile once. I think the time where we laugh at black people saying 'dayum' and 'nigga please' is long over...well, obviously not...but I had hoped that it was. I get people talking about Chapelle all the time and it shits me. It's not funny. It's just a bunch of stereotypes walking around on TV. Every sketch is the same. Place uptight white people with black people...have the white people say 'dayum' and 'nigga.'

I just realised how shit Dave Chapelle is. Oh, wait...no I didn't. I knew it before I wrote that sentence.

Google ad: "Great deals on Dave Chappelle, browse a huge selection now." You mean there's more than one? AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!

shutup he is funnier than you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)