• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Degree in a day (1 Viewer)

Pointy Ears

HSC
Hey, i went yesterday too...the pharmacy one was supposedly the best one to go to because there was a practical in it and yea, it was heaps kool. I went to psych which was ok, but a bit disappointing after the pharmacy one...

So what did you guys think?

karpov

HSC
N/A
It was fantastic. The guides were really nice and helpful. The Uni has some very picturisque natural surroundings and some beautiful historic buildings. At lunch we got free and yummy pizzas and drinks. The talks/lectures were highly informative. Redfern is a wonderful suburb, with its small and quite suburban streets. A great day out.

monique66

the uni was v. nice...i did law and m&p which were alright i suppose. Now that i think about it i would have like to do more practical subjects...

Hey Sweets, did you end up coming today?

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
umm no. I was sick *cough cough* :p

It's not my fault. I was being stalked by this girl but now I feel bad about not going. I have this odd feeling, I think it may be guilt. Anyway I will conviniently ignore it and hope it goes away.

How was ur day? Still want to do Law?

Pace_T

HSC
I've heard that this is like Discovery Days for the uni at the good ol 'gong
Does anyone know if this one was better?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i remember this from last year...i went to the maths adn the philosophy one
The maths was crap

monique66

Sweets said:
umm no. I was sick *cough cough* :p

It's not my fault. I was being stalked by this girl but now I feel bad about not going. I have this odd feeling, I think it may be guilt. Anyway I will conviniently ignore it and hope it goes away.

How was ur day? Still want to do Law?
Yeah it was alright but i had a damned headache so it was probably better than i imagined and yes, of course i want to do law!

btw, you were being stalked? Before you came or what? :S

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
damnation said:
Yeah it was alright but i had a damned headache so it was probably better than i imagined and yes, of course i want to do law!

btw, you were being stalked? Before you came or what? :S
Long long story. This girl from my school, I don't even know who she is but apparently she knows everything about me. I shouldn't say too much, she might be here *runs and hides*

monique66

Sweets said:
Long long story. This girl from my school, I don't even know who she is but apparently she knows everything about me. I shouldn't say too much, she might be here *runs and hides*
that's freaky in every possible way :S :S :p

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
omg sweets... that girl came and found me... then basically clung to me the whole day... even talked about school... sat RIGHT next to me on the train... i found out how she knows us... she found out our names then looked at the school photos until she became used to our faces... she practically found out everything she could about us... she even knew wat classes i do... :S... i'm not too sure law is for me... and was it just me or did one of the guys really seem like his voice was kinda ... um ... posh ... (gay)... so funni... psyche was preety ok...

monique66

Samie_Loo said:
omg sweets... that girl came and found me... then basically clung to me the whole day... even talked about school... sat RIGHT next to me on the train... i found out how she knows us... she found out our names then looked at the school photos until she became used to our faces... she practically found out everything she could about us... she even knew wat classes i do... :S... i'm not too sure law is for me... and was it just me or did one of the guys really seem like his voice was kinda ... um ... posh ... (gay)... so funni... psyche was preety ok...
omg! that guy was funny! the one with the brown hair right? hahaha...
who were you? i was sitting in the front row... :eek:

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Samie_Loo said:
Did you go to Psych in the morning or arvo?

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
I was in law, on the very left end of the second row. Wasn't too shabby, but yeah, that PhD guy was quite obviously faking a high-class accent.

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
i was like almost behind u... yer i was in psyche in the arvo... who'd u guys save? was there a prupose to that game?

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Samie_Loo said:
omg freakout. That is really disturbing. Btw, did I tell you I'm soooo sorry. It's my birthday week so you have to forgive me :D

monique66

I was a Happy Trails lawyer...i was wearing a black jacket and sitting in the front row...
i think i remmber you c-james, wear you sitting next to the guy with the fro?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)